CML interview (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
So this is the story, a few months ago I had my CML group interview, and now I have a interview with the store manager tomorrow (Bilo). When I got the email to say I was shortlisted, it named a few things to take if I was to get an interview, I think a resume and some other stuff...problem is, I deleted the email.
If anyone can tell me what they want me to take, that would be great
Thanks a bunch

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Hey guys,
So this is the story, a few months ago I had my CML group interview, and now I have a interview with the store manager tomorrow (Bilo). When I got the email to say I was shortlisted, it named a few things to take if I was to get an interview, I think a resume and some other stuff...problem is, I deleted the email.
Thanks a bunch
I guess it would be the same as my Target interview, i got the same email

At interview you will be required to provide:

A current resume (if you have one)
An Australian or New Zealand passport, or
Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate, together with photo identification such as a drivers license.
If you are a student and haven’t worked before:

A copy of your latest school report
An Australian or New Zealand Passport, or
Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate
Student Identification Card
If you are not an Australian or New Zealand Permanent resident, you will need to provide proof of your residency and working permit to support the information you provided in your application form. This allows us to ensure we comply with Australian visa requirements.
Oh GOOD LUCK :)

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
Hey guys,
Thanks a bunch
Jess, what position do you have an interview for?
I worked for BiLo for a couple of years, and I think maybe you should be careful what you're doing...

Scanorama

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Hey guys,
Thanks a bunch
I only needed to bring my resume for Kmart store interview. Just bring everything you can think of: ID, Birth Certificate/Passport, put school report, tax file number letter, resume, references and all other things into a folder, that should be enough. Best to ask give the store a call.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
soz to take it off topic a bit, but ive got my group inteview this week ... whats it like :s ?

edit: nvm .. found that huge thread :)

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Just an update to say I got the job. I'm not particularly thrilled, but hey, its moolah, I guess. LOL, I don't even know what department I'll be in...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Thanks (I think...give me a few shifts and I'll let ya know if I'm still saying that..)

Does anyone know the going rate for a 20 yr old at Bilo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)