• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cnnnn (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
anybody here watches/watched CNNNN or the chaser decides? I'm just curious, because I have only found a very small selection of people who watch this kind of show.

as for me.....I think its awesome...although a little too close 2 the truth sometimes... but thats a good thing... :D

ohh and apologies if anybody has already started a thread like this before...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah CNNNN is the absolute best as is the Chaser Decides... Have you got the Chaser Annual? It's brill. My dad also gets the Chaser newspaper and it's f-ing great. CNNNN brought back the headlines down the bottom of the screen now all the stations use them in the "real" news.

They're the same guys who do Today Today on JJJ. Did anyone listen today when they prank called Donald Trump pretending to be Mark Burnett with a new idea for a series "The Wife". Beaaaaautiful!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yep. I'm a fan. I was in the background of the third episode of 'The Chaser Decides' :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Carlito said:
Yeah I thought they were great. I hope CNNNN comes back
Not a chance. They're going to continue with other projects.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Well I can't wait for those 'other projects'.

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
I watched every it every night it was no an the day after in study or yr 10 computers ( a little wile ago now ) i cheek out the web site whic would have more news stories and the last show news bar which id sit an read insted of doin ne work ... it was a great show ... although the 2nd lot was a let down the chaser decides was a return 2 form!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hopefully cnnnn and chaser decides can be incorporated into the frontline module in the 2u english course. the peter costello express (when he said he would take over from howard if he got hit by a bus many times) chasing howard on his morning walk was funny as hell.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
blackfriday said:
hopefully cnnnn and chaser decides can be incorporated into the frontline module in the 2u english course. the peter costello express (when he said he would take over from howard if he got hit by a bus many times) chasing howard on his morning walk was funny as hell.
Yeah that ep was brilliant.

I used the Chaser Annual '03 article "The State of the Union: Translated" as a found text in Telling the Truth in 2U English.

Also speaking of wishing SBS shows would come back... i miss Life Support!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)