• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cold Case (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone watch this often? I love the techniques they use of reminscing the music/past look of characters and the end of each episode is great.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
I love this show. especially the way each show flashback style is different wether its taken using a camcorder style or black and white and the music!

They replayed the pilot last night so i can see hwat made me like the show so much was the final scene with 'have you ever seen the rain' playing in the background.

HSC
Last weeks episode was a great portrayel of the 1980s, and awhile before that they had disco inferno, they use the music very well

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i used to watch cold case. but now i've had to cut back on all my tv. so i don't watch it often anymore. i saw yesterday's episode. i thought it was stupid how the guy [in the past/flashback] didn't try to stop his brother from killing the chick.

but kinda off the techniques and style stuff, i love lily's hair style! ok, totally off topic. but it looks nice how it's styled. like, it's deliberately messy, but looks good, and her dark roots compliment the style.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ah, i love this show.
i hope they make a soundtrack to it, the music is great.
and i have plans to get the series when/if they come out in boxsets.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
This is a great show. It manages to make me cry every time i watch it. THe music is awesome and combined with the ending how they go through everyone who is impacted...it just gets me every time :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
lourai*87 said:
This is a great show. It manages to make me cry every time i watch it. THe music is awesome and combined with the ending how they go through everyone who is impacted...it just gets me every time :)
oh my god yes.
i have cried in every single episode of cold case.
i think it may be a combination of the music, and how they show the people, but from when the murder happened, so they are younger, and then goes back to their normal self.
gets me every week.

v sia

HSC
Man i love this show , im just afraid that it'd be on my top " to watch list " if i watch it again , really addictive !!!

tempco

HSC
ergh, watched bits of it, but it looked like a real corny, home jobbed kinda flick.

tempco

HSC
yeh that's obvious, but the whole videography part of it looked really cheap.

launcher169

Lord of Chaos
HSC
who doesnt like watching cold case? i know i do! its a really good show. although i do understand if your not really into crime shows, but if you like shows like law and order, csi and without a trace, you should like cold case

cheers

HSC
oo my old thread bumped :D

well cold case always delivers a strong moral, very rarely is it "packed with suspense for you to explode" it keeps you calm and carrys you along the detectives, and then makes all these moral decisions and more personal accounts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)