Coloured umbrella's (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
Im talking about nice pretty one's, not cheap-tacky-colourful types....i saw a girl using a gorgeous dark pink one today in the city, it looked almost like satin-type material,

anyone have any ideas as to where these pretty umbrellas are sold ??

MTP

HSC
ella ella ella eh eh eh under my ummbrella ella ella eh eh eh....

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i asked for an umbrella for my birthday because i was sick of buying cheap ones that broke. I now have a lollies printed one and a pink striped bell shaped one.

I know that some gift shops stock those pretty parasolesque ones that have frilly edges along them. I also know hat shops sometimes stock them. Maybe bag shops too?

sasa-o8

HSC
Yeah I hate the tacky cheap looking ones my Mum buys for me which end up flipping over in the wind...very embarrassing.

I use an Oroton one - it's big and sturdy.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sasa-o8 said:
Yeah I hate the tacky cheap looking ones my Mum buys for me which end up flipping over in the wind...very embarrassing.

I use an Oroton one - it's big and sturdy.
Reminds me of my downstairs.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Born Dancer said:
i asked for an umbrella for my birthday because i was sick of buying cheap ones that broke. I now have a lollies printed one and a pink striped bell shaped one.

I know that some gift shops stock those pretty parasolesque ones that have frilly edges along them. I also know hat shops sometimes stock them. Maybe bag shops too?
I hope it wasn't your 18th birthday you've asked for a umbrella, but if you did asked for that, you seriously need help.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
no it was my 20th, and im not quite sure why that is such a problem :/

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
rainbow umbrella, always make me smile when I see them. Dark, glomy, horrible, wet, cold weather and a colourful happy umbrella. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)