Comments on Trial Exams. Begginers, Continuers and Extention (1 Viewer)

meiamgoodly

HSC
Today I did my Trial exams heres my thoughts

• the listening exam was set in 1995???? If you do Italian through distance ed. Like me... you will benefit from going through sets 47-53 invaluable to your exams!!
  • Speaking.... well im not the best at it!! as soon as i opened the paper i knew what i couldnt do!!! dont you just hate those words you look at and go "Nah... i wont need to remember that!!" .... and if your teacher goes through some practice with you for the conversations part note them and learn them all... i screwed up big time!!
  • Reading.... wat can i say!!! i was pretty confident untill i got to the questions that are worth the marks..... there was a passage in my exam where it was an ad about a card on " l'autostrade " I got the first paragraph but not the second... which is where the answer was!!!
  • Writing..... wholly crap, well ive been so lazy over the last two yrs that my writing skills aint wat they used to be, they aint wat they used to be, aint wat they used to be aint wat they used to be.... opps sorry... yeah they aint that good cause ive slacked off so just write heaps of practise letters!! or dialouges on different situations.... thats also a good idea for speaking!!
Allora, E tutto per ora. Bouna Fortuna per gli esami, Trials ed HSC!!! Arriverderci!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)