Commerce transfer (1 Viewer)

QuaCk

i'm wondering what courses i can do well enough in at uSyd to transfer to the B Comm at uSyd? i feel i won't make it in. so i'm trying to find other paths.

i'm under the impression that i'll need a credit average to be successful.

also will the transfer eliminate my first year of Comm if i'm successful? or do i re-do the whole B Comm course from start to end?

TIA

edit: ohh and my uai is 90.10 and am eligible for 5+ uai points due to EAS

Last edited:

sexplosive

umm u can tranfers to commmence using any degre..but it be better if u did something that had the same first year subjects as commence ..so u dont have to wate a whole year...

im doing science...and i did math, and im transfering to commence nxt year..but since math was common for both degree i did not wate a whole year..but instead only need ot do a few first year subjects of commecne to catch up...hope that made sense:p

Oz

HSC
what about something like economics? or would that mean i would have to take most of the 1st year units like acct?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
You could do arts or economics in order to minimise the time you need to catch up. I'm not familliar with USyd's compulsory units, but if you do a B.Ec, enrol in all the Commerce compulsory units in 1st yrso that you wont be behind at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)