Communication (1 Viewer)

Rayanz

rayanz
HSC
no one knows how the markers will mark - so stop askin the questions

if you write RODS/PHOTORECEPTORS then obviously you will get the mark, as they are an extension of the other

enough will the will i get this will i get that

the communication part i thoght was a breeze, the rest was ok. In the multiple choice for ALBINOISM what was the answer? sex linked or just recessive??

good luck

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I wrote:
1) Photoreceptors in the eye
2) Finger tips
3) The ear

I couldn't remember the specific receptors for touch and sound! :p Hope I get at least 1.

JUB JUB

HSC
hmmm for the loss of sight I said the person damaged their occipital lobe...the part of the cerebrum resonsable for vision in the brain...because they said he was unconsious...so I figured something with the brain..

for the receptors....that question puzzled me but they were only one mark each so I don't really care, but this was in by notes and I totally didn't look at it ! argh!

i said
photoreceptors
nerves in the skin
hairs in the organ of corti

isn't the ear an organ?

grantrosehill

HSC
N/A
probably had to specifiy the preesure/pain receptors ... but rods is right and organ of corti is correct

raj

looks like im way off i said sumthin happened to the guys optic nerve and did anyone realise that the communication was part of a old neap paper anyone goin to complain rekon its unfair because ppl at my school had done it

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Skull Kid
For the receptors one you think I'll get it right if I said:
30)
a)
1 = Eyes
2 = Hand
3 = Ears

I forgot all about receptors refering to cell in communication, so it should/could be:

1 = Rods
2 = Nerves
3= Tympanic Membrane

What do you think, will I get the marks?
i think it should be ok, cos the definition of a receptor is "a cell OR organ which detects a stimulus"
Originally posted by raj
looks like im way off i said sumthin happened to the guys optic nerve and did anyone realise that the communication was part of a old neap paper anyone goin to complain rekon its unfair because ppl at my school had done it
i said it too

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i put
1. rods (they specifically said black and white)
2. mechanoreceptor--skin
3. hair cells on the basilar membrane

dunno if i'm right

DAMN ----forgot about the unconsciousness and "right"eye thing: i wrote bright ligt (u think we'll still get the marks???even tho it doesn't explain the "right" and "unconsciuosness"????????)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
stop spamming psycho_mushy or you will get banned by the admins

holl

I put
1 rods and rodopsin
2 pain receptors in skin
3 hairs in the organ of corti.
I also overlooked the unconcous part

i_love_lucy

i put organ of corti too!! haha...lets hope the markers are either very tired when they mark our exams, or feeling extremely generous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)