Community (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I just repped you because even though I have no clue as to what you mean by this post, it is without question a million times better than the crap from horny desperates we have been forced to endure.

Gigacube

HSC
I miss the old Community thread.

Love this show, I've got to watch Season 2 soon.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
I just repped you because even though I have no clue as to what you mean by this post, it is without question a million times better than the crap from horny desperates we have been forced to endure.
what's the bet this thread will go off topic and people will start yelling at each other?

HSC
yay finally a community fan page is back up!
Community is da bomb, I recommend it to everyone I know.
I believe it is the most underrated comedy tv show at the moment. It's sad to think Glee (while it has it merits) can win so many emmys, yet community does not even get nominated for one.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I reckon Troy has become the funniest character as of late, especially in the last few episodes.

But my fave has still got to be Abed and Senor Chang.

coudes

HSC
Set phasers to 'love me'! feouigehgew

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just started watching it, so only about halfway through season one. Really good so far. Keen to watch the rest soon.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
I checked for a torrent of the latest ep last Friday at uni on my phone. I was disappointed when I found out it didn't air that week =(

HSC
I inadvertently got my 10 year old brother into it. I don't think he actually understands all the jokes, but thats okay because he thinks Troy and Abed are the coolest. Which they are.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I haven't seen the second half of season one. Have seen up to current of the rest though.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I know I've missed some good ones. I'll probably download them when I'm back on faster internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)