comp1711..help (1 Viewer)

doingHSC

HSC
I cant seem to access the forum on the site for some reason. I type in my username + password (pretty sure its correct) and it displays the message

"You do not have permission to view this board

You are NOT logged in"

Is there anything else im supposed to do that im missing (oh btw i registered for it short time ago)

Thanks in advance

gman03

HSC
I think you need to register at the forum. The password is only for the forum and does not use your unipass or your lab password.

So, have you register yet?

doingHSC

HSC
gman03 said:
I think you need to register at the forum. The password is only for the forum and does not use your unipass or your lab password.

So, have you register yet?
yeah i registered, I also went to "forgot my password" option and reset my password, it still didn't work. I probably have to ask my tutor.

thanks

J0n

N/A
HSC
Did you remember to use your CSE email address when you registered? Else your account may of got deleted.

EDIT: Also, if you just registered recently, Richard may not of authorized your account yet, so you'll just have to wait a while...

doingHSC

HSC
J0n said:
Did you remember to use your CSE email address when you registered? Else your account may of got deleted.
yeah i used CSE email address, it said click on the link below to comfirm ur registration, i clicked on it but couldnt enter the form.

EDIT: Also, if you just registered recently, Richard may not of authorized your account yet, so you'll just have to wait a while...
ohk, that gives me hope. Gotta wait and see. thx

frazzle

HSC
how do you actually set up/check yur CSE mail? I remember Richard saying it's easier to do it at uni. They would have started sending out emails eh? *sigh*

Vortex

!
HSC
lol, you get spammed to death with the cse email account
lots of annoucements for compsoc society and etc. though you can opt-out of the mailing lists

haha when you first check you get like >50 emails piled up

besides that squirrel mail option you can SSH in and use pine

doingHSC

HSC
J0n said:
yay that was the reason i guess, it works now!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)