Comparative Multiple Choice Answers (1 Viewer)

andy_wood

Shire resident
HSC
Ultraviolent said:
Actually, D is the correct answer. To quote my text book, "atherosclerosis is the build-up of fatty and/or fiborous material on the interior walls of arteries". The hardening of artery walls is infact arteriosclerosis.
Im with ultra on this one. To be exact atherosclerosis is a type of arteriosclerosis, however arteriosclerosis is definitely the hardening of the artery walls. Atherosclerosis is the build-up of fatty materials. I think I got a couple wrong overall. Q17 shits me. Define "HEAVY" or "LIGHT"...I don't really agree that any of them are correct but anyhow...

Here are my answers:

1. D
2. B
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. A
9. C
10. A
11. B
12. B
13. C
14. D
15. B
16. D
17. B
18. D
19. D
20. D

Last edited:

taiyonoao

HSC
um i was hoping, if it isnt too much of a bother, that someone could type up the MC section. itll be much appreciated. everyone is giving numbers and answers, but noone in our school were allowed to take an exam paper so i have little clue of what ure all talking about >.<
i feel as though i did a really bad job in this exam, so id like to try and compare my answers against everyone elses.
thanks in advance!

shannonmaree

HSC
wooo from ur answers here i get 18-19/20!!

which is good seeing i think i stuffed up 15 marker in improving perf.

rolfey24

HSC
i reckon 17 has to be d.
my point is dat the question asks for an example of SPECIFICITY to training. weightlifting is the only strenght traning that is specific isnt.
longjumpers wuld train more for power wuldnt they. i dunno hope its d tats wat i put

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Ultraviolent said:
That serves to make things vague. I would still be inclined with D, though, as that's the only thing that distinguishes it from the others...

D FOR LIFE!
Okay then, i did my own research :mad1: ALTHOUGH if u type in google search 'define: atherosclerosis' most of the responses refer to fatty build up, those that refer to 'hardening' say the build up is merely a causal factor. And i stick with Wikipedia!
B FOREVER!!

Last edited:

year13

HSC
jacqui710 said:
hey why does everyone keep on saying 14 is (d)- isn't a penalty stroke a closed environment??? Or do people stand around when that occurs? I'm so confused i put (b) thinking that a penalty was closed... ohh noo
yeah i know what ya mean, i think i put down closed as well, thinking penalty shot then afterwards i realised it was wrong , o well

BtownLee

HSC
im sayin atherosclerosis is built up 'clogging' and arterioclerosis is hardening ...well i said D for 1 in multiple choice anyway and i think thats right...according to the pe book

meganvett

HSC
well flanderstf i know who you are, i ought to tell you that my teacher thought that they were pretty hard multichoice in respect to previous yrs but as for your question i have no answer, i dont even remember what i put all i know is i was pretty stoked with the rest of the questions (same options as u), even the core one qs i think were pretty alright and u know how much i know about aus sooo!! just wait and see.. next yr when the answers are all up on the internet for the online multi choice we can all see how right/wrong we were!

sem77

HSC
Heres my answers!!

1) b ( damn it i so didnt think about this question)
2) c
3) a
4) a
5) d ?
6) b
7) b
8) a
9) c
10) a
11) b
12) a or b not sure which one i put
13) c
14) d
15) b
16) d
17) b ?
18) d
19) d
20) d

how many did i get wrong! i stuffed a few i think!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)