Comparative Study Speech Help!! Pls (1 Viewer)

DrMoller

HSC
First of all,

This is my first time posting on this forum and I really love the community, the amount of dedication and contribution you guys give to others is so generous.

I need some help with my speech. Our class studied Hamlet and a modern interpretation (film) by David Tennant. The topic for our speech is:

"Times change but human values remain static"
To what extent has this been demonstrated in the comparative study you have undertaken in class? In your response you must refer to at least two key scenes. Comparative study of Hamlet by Shakespeare

I think I have the body under control, basically I will be talking about 2 values being ambition and trust and talk about how they are incorporated in the scenes (opening scene and 'to be or to not to be' scene') which. Then I need to synthesise them with the context.
I just don't know how I should write my intro. Of course i'm going to have to answer the question but that alone is not sufficient for an intro.

Also, if you have the time could you please elaborate on synthesising text and context. I really need to understand that because its also in module A of advanced.

Thankyou so much, even if you just viewed this. The fact that you came just to help out a fellow mate is really appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)