Compeition in Schools (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
What's your school's competitiveness like ? nasty or healthy ?

mine is okay. but when it comes to exams/trials, they lock themselves up and study.

khfreakau

HSC
hahaha definitely nasty. my eco teacher developed the term "snake" and it's proliferated throughout the school to mean someone who says they don't study but actually study really hard when noone's looking. as such, there are quite a few "snakes" running around the place in our school....
however, i imagine as of next thursday everyone will be much nicer to each other about competition :)

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha definitely nasty. my eco teacher developed the term "snake" and it's proliferated throughout the school to mean someone who says they don't study but actually study really hard when noone's looking. as such, there are quite a few "snakes" running around the place in our school....
however, i imagine as of next thursday everyone will be much nicer to each other about competition :)
^strong snake =p

our grade is definitely venomous

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Healthy competition in my classes. We all get along but we're all competing for the top spots.
But after trials I think it's going to be more of a team effort and we're going to make sure everyone does really well, because if some fucker fucks up my HSC I will go batshit insane.

Alkanes

HSC
I'm one of them snakes. Haha. It's nice to see their reactions after receiving the results.

At ruse they're pythons, not snakes, i guess?

umz93

HSC
Mines a bit of both.
Its basically over now so doesnt really mater :D

khfreakau

HSC
I'm one of them snakes. Haha. It's nice to see their reactions after receiving the results.

At ruse they're pythons, not snakes, i guess?
we actually have brown snakes and taipans in our school, the most venomous breeds. we intend to hopefully outsnake ruse this year :)

HSC
Uni Grad
barely much competition, in fact, our cohort is lazy as fuck... freaken hell T_T

but I'm aiming to help others in maths after the trials, and even conduct tutoring to see whether or not if I should be a tutor :p

Aykay

HSC
Uni Grad
Mines very mixed. A lot of people in our top 20 don't share notes, or "haven't studied", but at the same time a few are willing to share notes, or trade notes. I'd say its more healthy throughout the grade but more concentrated in nastiness around the top few.

mangoz

HSC
Yeah loads of competition in our school but everyone still helps but when it comes to notes and stuff, you're expected not to ask people for them until after trials LOL.

Memi

HSC
N/A
There's very minimal competition at my school considering about half the cohort honestly does not give a shit about the HSC. However, there are a few who claim not to study, but in actual fact do. One of the top English people borrowed my essay to look at, and then photocopied it for the Trials =/

Aindan

HSC
our school has strong competition but we help each other out too

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
There's very minimal competition at my school considering about half the cohort honestly does not give a shit about the HSC. However, there are a few who claim not to study, but in actual fact do. One of the top English people borrowed my essay to look at, and then photocopied it for the Trials =/
Why would you let he/her borrow your essay?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Right now (year 11): Healthy (the fine line between too little and too much)
At the start of year 12: Fk you bitch move out of the way!!!! :pain: (or that's what i imagine anyway)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)