CompSkills - Online or P&P? (1 Viewer)

Are you doing Computing Skills online or pen and paper?

• Total voters

Ruined-Phate

HSC
Online. Pen & paper is just a backup in case if their is a power failure or something alike.

sarahbradley07

Gold Coast Schoolies '09
HSC
Woah ! Deffinitely on computers
I didnt even know you could do it on pen and paper
Thats dumb i like tests online =]
Our trials were on the computers as well.
They were THE easiest questions ever !
I got 100% but some dumbasses managed 2 get lyk only 50% !
WTF !
Lol

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Me, it's like I have to get at least one thing wrong or the sky will fall on me. I can't ever comfortably get 100%. Grr.

-______- Someone hates me. ;_;

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Well, I can't reply to that, can I?

I TAKE CONTROL OF THIS THREAD. xD; No, I dont. I'm just the only one left in here. ;_;

*lurks forevermore*

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Okay... I just did the test yet again. *sighs* I got 98/100... One was just careless, one was the pain program one I still don't get. My mental pain program just doesn't work like that .... What do you think? xPP;

Best of luck to everyone for Computing Skills - whenever you have it and however it is presented.

Jya ~

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Well my Computer Skills test is today. I have to leave in about 10 minutes to get to school. 12:00 - 1:15 FTL

blahh blahhh

HSC
we did ours online just lyk our trials ... n yer i recon its better ... butt mann it was longg 100 questions in lyk 75 min .... u realllii get bored ... i nearlyy fell asleep ....

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Would I be right in assuming that the online and P&P versions are the same? Sorry, can't be bothered looking up The Real BOS to find out.

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
ajdlinux said:
Good luck everyone who's doing it today!
You go online so early? (not that I know when you posted this.)

I got to school early and requested to do it with the first group instead of the third. xD I'm so glad I did.

ajdlinux said:
Would I be right in assuming that the online and P&P versions are the same? Sorry, can't be bothered looking up The Real BOS to find out.
The Online ones were different for every computer so they were kind of randomised. We know because some of us got questions that others didnt have.

sikhman said:
when we finished we just played games...
We could go home! xD; I finished at 9:45 approx. Lazed around until 3:00. =.=;; Oh well, Westfield was just across the road. xD;

Finished my School Certificate! xD; Now the results shall come and haunt me later.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
That's strange how you all get different questions; I've looked on BOS now and can't find anything which suggests that. Oh well, I suppose I can expect at least some of the questions to be the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)