computer HELP!!!! (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
recently i've been scanning for spyware, viruses etc, and i removed all these adware, spyware pop up ads etc and when i restarted my computer to remove these ads etc and every time i start my computer i get this box popping up, i dont think its a spyware or something, more of a error or something, but not sure so anyone can tell me what it is or how to get rid of it

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
When exactly does the box pop up?

Does the box do anything?

I_F

Last edited:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Click Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Updates from HP/Compaq Connections, and click the Remove button.

Does that fix the problem? It sounds like part of the software has been removed.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
MedNez said:
Click Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Updates from HP/Compaq Connections, and click the Remove button.

Does that fix the problem? It sounds like part of the software has been removed.

are you sure this will solve by getting rid of the box on the screen everytime i turn on my computer?

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Well, certainly looks like a program issue... Try reinstalling the software you're starting in question, also a 'system restore' rollback may help.

the only things i removed is spyware ads and virus like spams on my computer, because it was slowing down my computer and i got rid of it and my computer runs fine, but that box pops up on screen every time i turn on my computer

MedNez

HSC
N/A
bitchgirl said:
are you sure this will solve by getting rid of the box on the screen everytime i turn on my computer?
I believe the error is caused by part of the HP software being removed while some of it remains. Removing the entire program should fix the error.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
MedNez said:
I believe the error is caused by part of the HP software being removed while some of it remains. Removing the entire program should fix the error.

i tried to remove it and this box popped up????

MedNez

HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
It might need to be reinstalled, in order to replace all the files.
Yep. What HP software do you have installed? Printer/Scanner?

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
ok i removed the previous problem, now since i did that, this black screen appears before start up and when im back to the start

this is what it says;

PLEASE SELECT THE OPERATING SYSTEMS START

- MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS RECOVERY CONSOLE

USE THE UP AND DOWN ARROW KEYS TO MOVE THE HIGH LIGHT TO YOU CHOICE

PRESS ENTER TO CHOSE

FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING AND ADVANCED START UP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS PRESS F8

can anyone help me and how to solve this and get rid of this every time i now turn on the computer before it goes to start up..

and this is what i get also when i wanted hp help and support, does anyone know how to re-install updates from hp?????

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I suppose the moral of this story is to never buy a HP computer. bitchgirl, I think you'll be better served by finding someone who can access your computer (i.e. friend or relative) - if they know what they're doing, they'll have an easier time of it.

I_F

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Does your HP computer comes packaged with CDs? Try looking for driver installers..

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
do you by any chance have a backup of your registry? Download a registry cleaner program and then reinstall your HP program from a cd or if you say what program it was we might be able to help...

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
insert-username said:
I suppose the moral of this story is to never buy a HP computer. bitchgirl, I think you'll be better served by finding someone who can access your computer (i.e. friend or relative) - if they know what they're doing, they'll have an easier time of it.

I_F

lol i never bought the computer, my parents did and most of my friends have different branded computers so yeah, im on my own and fixing it alone :(

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
MajinR said:
do you by any chance have a backup of your registry? Download a registry cleaner program and then reinstall your HP program from a cd or if you say what program it was we might be able to help...

i've downloaded a registry cleaner etc and if i reinstall my computer, my computer will be bombed....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)