Con, 1st year (week 1) ^^;; (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
yep.. confussing :S 1st lecture.. yay.. im so tired now :( if your in chamber music check your email cause we got an email on saturday telling us what group we are in and i didn't even know.. lol.. it also has phone numbers :D hmmmmmm what to do for 2 hours till Harmony Tute..

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
chamber music sounds fun!!

woah today was so fun but tiring!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
yay!! im in a trumpet quartet for chamber music with my very good friend trumpet geek *cough* HA *cough* and im rank number 2 for wind symphony whatever that means... YAY.... con is all good now, i know what im doing!! :D:D

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
yay, I like Cello Ensemble, It rocks!!!:D Tee hee
And Chamber music...I dont know who im with :( *sob* dont have any contact details.. hopefully they will call me ^^;; or i will find em next week
TIM you were in hte library during lunch *shakes head* LoL :p

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
ohh only for 30 mins during my 2 hour lunch break tis all :p. yes.. no more bos at con! :p hehe

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
LOL ... Sure :p :p
--
*yawn* Whats on tomorrow *checks timetable* Oh joy..... Aural Perception 1 and Cello Lesson and Yayness Orchestral Studies.... Early Music Ensemble... Oh wells, hopefully another time will get to go into Symphony :p

Oh...everyone REMEMBER 2.30 Meeting in Vebruggen hall for Orchestral studies...ALL *(who are doing subject) ^^;; EVEN if you know what group your in... Kim walker is having big talk thing... and Mentor Meeting at 1 i think *scratches head*

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
and everyone also remember that its my bday tomorrow 18th!! :D:D and you have to embarace me!! :D:D do your best!! and thursday we'll be hitting the piss! i LOVE THE CON!! :D:D:D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Look guys, sorry to break up the party but please move your discussion to the Sydney Uni forum and start an official Con thread in there. This is the Music forum for HSC students - and while certain Con discussion is good in here like how to get in and the auditioning process, it is preferable that now that you are uni students you talk in the uni forums.

All Con threads are now going to be closed.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)