Confidence builder....... I hope (1 Viewer)

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I think I have the lowest UAI on this site. 76.85

*hangs head in shame*

Oh well I dont wanna go to uni anyway so I dont give a shit :p

Nah bro, I'm worse 74.15

It's stupid as, because my highest mark was 93 and my lowest was 76 I think, so how do I get a UAI lower than my lowest mark?

EXPLAIN THAT EGGHEADS!

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I got 74.85.

So fucking disappointed and angry. I was hoping to get at least in the 80's.

I wanted to do Bachelor of Business. The UAI for Bachelor of Economics is 73.00. I might do that course and hopefully transfer to my desired course after 1 year.

HSC
Yeah I'm disappointed too, altho, I didn't even wanna go to uni, I don't need a UAI for the Institute of Music, however I had FUN this year, I went out alot, I partied hard, I did crazy stuff, I got drunk on Sunday nights before school. All that shit. How many people who got 95+ UAIs woulda done that, woulda had as much fun, not the ones I know personally for sure!

gronkboyslim

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
hm well im probably the supidest person on this board then

NSW UAI: 60.65

u can start laughing at me now.

i know if i had just not been so stubborn and dropped down to general maths i could of got the UAI i was aiming for
your dumber than i thought

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i got a UAI of 75.80
was not impressed am hoping to still get into a course at uni though
these are my results...
Board Developed Courses
Ancient History 2 81/100 71/100 76 4
English (Advanced) 2 77/100 78/100 78 4
Mathematics 2 81/100 86/100 84 5
Modern History 2 78/100 77/100 78 4
Textiles and Design 2 86/100 83/100 85 5

Benjamin

Any suggestions? :)

hey,

well I got 65........... how bad is that....
after a year of working my guts out, missing out on everything...

every one who got 75+ in here should be greatful...

I could go to Armadale and do arts there maybe.... (if I get in.... and its still bloody unlikely because of how far it is and accomodation .ect)

I am praying my EAS marks bridge the way into arts at UWS penrith.

If not.... killing my self or repeating ( no joke )

Sorry to be the wet towl, its only just because I have been crying all day ;) lol

HSC
gronkboyslim said:
your dumber than i thought

i was only joking about the 'stupid' part lol

at least im actually smart enough to know that you can't judge someones intelligence on their UAI because their are many circumstances which can affect it

you obviously are not, so YOU are dumber than I thought

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Business Studies 85
Standard English 76
IPT 86
Maths 76
Senior Science 92
Studies of Religion I 36/50

UAI 82.90

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Benjamin said:
well just incase there is any one out there I can make feel better... I worked incredibly hard the whole year and missed out on so much of my young life for a UAI that got scaled down by 10 points (Sams says so)...... I got 65.20.... Yes I want to kill myself. Either that or repeat year 12 and not sleep this time.

so there you have it

NSW UAI = 65.20

Repeat, move to armadale(My EAS points might get me into arts at armadale) or suiside.

not sure which one I will go for yet, dont realy want to kill myself... but another year at school which might skrew me over again after doing well in assessments but not being able to finnish atleast one section in every hsc exam(except Japanese.... which was scaled down like you wouldent believe) because I am a slow writer...... I got high 70's for every exam and low - high 80's for every assessment mark.... still that added up to 65.20... thats the facts...

pray for me if you want...

Trying to figure out what to do next,

-Benjamin
You can always go to La Trobe if they offer your course

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Benjamin said:
hey,

well I got 65........... how bad is that....
after a year of working my guts out, missing out on everything...

every one who got 75+ in here should be greatful...

I could go to Armadale and do arts there maybe.... (if I get in.... and its still bloody unlikely because of how far it is and accomodation .ect)

I am praying my EAS marks bridge the way into arts at UWS penrith.

If not.... killing my self or repeating ( no joke )

Sorry to be the wet towl, its only just because I have been crying all day ;) lol
Dude lighten up School and the HSC don't mean shit. One of my older friends got a mystery mark UAI, and now earns $75K as an IT consultant

pirate

i managed to scrape in a 78.70. isn't too bad considering i did no work all year. my assessments were started about 2 days before they were due and the most i think i studied for an exam is english (advanced) which was 2.5days. neway, i had the best time of my life, no stressing at all. The best thing of all is that all i needed was a 66.75 for a Bachelor of Mathematics and Information Technology at UWS. unless this changes drastically, i achieved what i needed, with a hell of alot of fun and with little to no stress. After in 20 years time no-one will care if you got a UAI of 99.**, it's how you made ur mark worked for yourself. As long as you enjoy yourself, then it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks about it. Well i'm going to get a late lunch, day of work so i had a rather big night last night, i shall be back, this is pirate signing off, over and out rubber duckie.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
dezzy said:
stupid bloody rank..lol
remember the quality of students every year seems to be improving year by year ie. more students getting top grades so dont be dissapointed as most ppl feel the same

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Yeah, werent they sayin that this years group were the smartest to do the new hsc or something? So doesnt that mean if you did ok but not the 'best' your UAI would be scaled down more because there were so many ppl doin so well? Thats how i see it anyway. I mean SAM estimated my UAI at 82.6 or something in last years HSC, but I got 77.7, thats scaling for you!

My school actually rang me this morning 8 am mind you and asked me how I went, and what my UAI was - I was like WHAT THE?! Congratulating me on my 'good' results until they heard my UAI and then they were like, oh ok - well will that get you into the course you want? I was like - well I did the RET test so I should be ok for UWS, lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea my school expected me to do better given my hsc results too.

Natstar.. for alot of people it isn't about money, my parents own a pretty large business that i'm sure i could learn the ins and outs of pretty easy to take over from them when i retire...

It's about learning more to become a smarter person in general, knowledge is one of the best parts of life if u ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)