conflict in europe or russia essay predictions (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
hi guys, any thoughts on what you think they may ask this year?

windebygirl

HSC
hmmm how come, it was already asked for the new syllabus though, why would they bother reasking? :)
good question - i have no idea. my teachers said they 'have a feeling' (and apparently they've been right in the past)
but considering that in the last 2 years they've done a question on stalin each time, i wouldn't be surprised if they did another stalin question - possibly related to ideology - and in that case you could bring in foreign policy for a paragraph
honestly i'm pretty sure my teachers only want foreign policy because it allows you to be more philosophical in your answers, compared to a question on something like the power struggle - and maybe nesa thinks the same thing? it would definitely make it easier to mark because there would be a bigger difference in the sophistication of the responses
idk tho - i haven't started studying for literally any of my subjects

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
it would be nice to get some sort of transformation or something about the nature of the USSR under Stalin

this subject is actually the biggest rip off i hate it

windebygirl

HSC
it would be nice to get some sort of transformation or something about the nature of the USSR under Stalin

it still hasn't sunk in that the exam is like a month away and i have nothing memorised
and the amount of quotes and stuff you have to know to be prepared for all possible questions is insane
at this point i'll be happy with a band 3

stressedadfff

HSC

AHAHAH a shit hole i heard people make up quotes so heyyyyy ehhe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)