• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

Conflict in the Pacific (1 Viewer)

Emly

E.T
HSC
how did it go?

i did the first question, and i found it very good because i had focused my study on the allied strategies and japan's defeat

eleanor88

HSC
I did (b), Allied Occupation, and thought it was reasonable. Better than I feared, anyway.

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
I also did Allied Occupation, I had gone over that dot-point so many times the night before. I was able to write seven pages (no that much paragraphing). Overall the Conflict in the Pacific questions were reasonable.

Last edited:

dunch

HSC
I did a) on Japans defeat. a breeze.
so easy.
so much stuff to talk about.

best conflict questions.

Thankyou whoever writes tests!!

ane_st

HSC
Haha i wrote absolute shit for this bit (part b) i studied what wasnt in the test... Oh well the other sections were fine...

mmc754

HSC
I was sooo happy. I did A. it was heaps easy ranted on about island hopping, Americas Economic advantage, the wide expanse that they covered and couldnt maintain.. umm all this stuff yeah I was happy with it

C@mM!

HSC
yeah, A was a damn easy one:

japanese culture, allied tactics, japanese fuck ups (battle of midway), technological superiority, compromised communications, over-stretched supply lines - oh, did i say idioticic japanese (synonamous with culture), lol.

hammah

HSC
sunlightstarz said:
I did a) and basically talked about the atomic bombs for two pages, plus allied strategies, us attacks on the home front, etc etc. Yay!

I sort of summed up with Atom Bombs....but didnt want to fall into the trap of talking about the contraversy of the a-bombs use...that was a prepared essay id looked at. So i sort of struggled for good pts for that cept about how much it fukd over the japs....i did say that if Soviets declaration of war had come before it the a-bomb might not hav been needed tho...

neways

xblizzard

HSC
I did A. Was happy with this question. Gave a nice scope to discuss. I think this exam will scale really badly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)