• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Congratulations Princes Ally!!!! (2 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow Ally won, the hottest, funniest, coolest down to earthest girl on the show

she lives near me! maybe one day i will see her

Gorgeous eyes, smile, hair... sophisticated, glamerous [ nice dress btw]

everything a prince would want. I was going for her all the way.

good work and goodluck on your trip around the world

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh congrats to her....even tho i wanted wendy to win...ally is kool...and she deserves it

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
damn it some reason i wanted wendy to win!
but ally's great too.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I read in the paper this morning that she called him stupid in polish, because that was the only thing she knew how to say in polish and now she's prince-less.
haha

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
abby was the most princess looking, but he was gay, too emotional and stuffed in the head. Ally was sooooooooo cheery, and wendy was very pleasant

i learnt that from last nights show whilst waiting for house...i dont see why you'd watch the whole series :rolleyes:

HSC
I saw Ally in Nulla today... wow she looks soo diff from what she used to look like

bassqueen16

HSC
yea she was the best of the three, so glad she won i would have hated it if abby won, so fake and just blegh but I still would have liked wendy to win too so either of them, but i have to say Ally was the only one with a nice dress! I hated the other two, made em look bigger than they are... I was doing the same thing braad, i was waiting for House, i wouldnt have watched the whole series borrring... congrats Ally :)

bassqueen16

HSC
Argonaut said:
I thought this piece of crap that passed as a TV show was just another Tall Poppy Show: putting people up on pedestals only to ruthlessly cut them down.

Only reason I ever saw any of it was because I was waiting for House to come on ...
shit weren't we all, and it did it throughout the whole series too, so House was always late and so itd start as soon as this finished, i ended up missing some of the starts cos of it

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bassqueen16 said:
, but i have to say Ally was the only one with a nice dress! I hated the other two, made em look bigger than they are...
I agree! Allys dress was the nicest, the other dresses made wendy and abby look big.
The prince was too old and unattractive,though he seemed nice.They should have found someone younger.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Is it just me or did she not seem to have "transformed" one bit from the start of the show with the exception of her hairdo? It was like watching Bogan Princess. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^lmao i was just about to say... Ally's such a bogan "princess". I didn't like any of the last 3 girls. the prince was kinda ugly. but their "beaus" were hot.

SharkBait

HSC
um...the show is kinda tacky sometimes....but i am quite happy wit the final two. wanted wendy to take it out, but didnt mind the fact ally won. THANK GOD LAURA DIDNT WIN. wotta ho. :p
and abby is just waaayy too emotional...and so boring. i luved ally for her cheeriness. so was sooo smily it's infectious. and wendy is brains all the way!! and wotta transformation for wendy. congrats to both of them
thought the prince was kinda hot...in a pompous, sophisticated, euro way. haha.
go ally!!

HSC
just repeating what every1 else said , i didn't mind if either wendy or ally won they both were cool!

but i cringed when abby was going on about how she wanted to win for her son - this was the same girl who just left him for a few weeks and when she spoke to him on the phone was only yelling at him
i didn't like their dresses either - ally's was ok i suppose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)