Continuers at OHS? (1 Viewer)

Steffijam

HSC
Anybody else doing Continuers at the OHS? I'm so stressed about the exam this week...eek, I'm too far behind!

sooverit

HSC
hey
yep i do open high...and yep im freaking out about trials this week too...mines on friday, whens yours? i haven't even bothered doing the modules for ages, i've just been writing practice hsc papers. my listening and writing skills aren't great, but i've done quite a few past hsc listening tapes and i can't really be bothered to try and find more...i've kind of reached that meh whatever will be will be stage. lol not good. are you studying much? when is your speaking exam? mines on next monday

Steffijam

HSC
Sorry, I haven't been back on in a while. Yeah, my written was last Friday too. I didn't find it too bad though, considering I haven't done Module 6 yet...
How did your speaking go? Mine's tomorrow morning, but I'm not too stressed as long as I can remember the hundreds of answers we're meant to know.
And I haven't been studying heaps - there's been no time between trying to catch up on the modules (I was out for the entire of 4th term last year and couldnt write) and other subjects. It's insane.

It's almost over though...Yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)