Coping with 2 exams in one day... (1 Viewer)

Ghost1788

HSC
yea refer to title

I have 2 3hr exams Chem and software coming up in just over a week and i have no idea how i'm going to cope...

so does anyone have any suggestions...

as by 11am whatever i had for breakfast is used up and my stomach is grumbling andthe school canteen hasnt that much that will keep me full and alert...

Danoz The Great

HSC
I had my Legal studies and SOR1 in the same day, and I struggled.

I suggest DON'T look at your notes in between exams, walk around, get some fresh air (not in diretc sunlight because that makes you drowsy) and maybe take some awakeners?

I'll think of more later, I feel ill :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
bring food to eat between your exams.
ie some snacks that will energise you and fill you up a decent amount, lol

tennille

HSC
Anything that will keep you going. I suggest healthy foods like pasta salad, which has carbohydrates and will keep you full for a while. You should also drink water an hour before your exam. Apparently it helps you to concentrate. Try not to drink water during the exam, because that may distract you.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, and don't drink too much before the exam, as you don't wanna be busting to go to the toilet while in the middle of it.

Ice man

HSC
i got ancient and ipt tues and sdd wed :(

Last edited:

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
water is good it keeps ur brain alert ... i agree carbs are the way to go ... low GI foods for slow burning energy ... and most important: if ur morning exam is shit, forget about it b4 the arvo one ... no point worryin bout it

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
That would be awesome!
You'd wake up and go home in the most superpower-esque fashion ever fashioned!
And then cradle your hand for days.

Angie C

HSC
hehehe...chek it out i ha seven (7) exams.. one every day...for the first seven days of the hsc this year (05)..hehe.. i started on the 17th oct.. n finished on 25th....i guess it was good to get it over with, but it was a pain tryna cram stuff in every nite...i guess i shoulda studied beforehand ay??..lol

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
i had a worse one than dani_danoz... i had legal and 2u religion.. 1u religion is nothing. ummm it wasnt that bad, you get like an hour and a bit inbetween.DONT STUDY INBETWEEN? WTF? no way... i say study as much as you can, cram every little last bit into your brain. I have ancient and ipt on tuesday too.. so i'll have 2 doubles in the hsc.. but yeah, bring food to eat inbetween, if you screwed up the first exam dont let it get you upset.. go hard and study your ass off for the next one.. dont take a break either.
i think what he meant by not studying in between, is because if he realises that he can't remember some things in his notes, after reading it again and again between an exam, he might then get a stress attack, and forgot everything all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)