Could someone lend me some motivation. (1 Viewer)

hiiitsme

HSC
I’m running low. Three exams next week. Send help.

Candlez

HSC
Alright you have two options here.
1. Go search up one of those motivational videos on yt. My favorite is the wake up at 4 one
2. Go do some tiring physcial activity e.g lifting heavy stuff for half an hour. Then ask yourself if them math questions sound like a better deal. :)

Look honestly, everyone here can understand and resonate with the lack of motivation to some degree. Personally I felt so down after Yesterday's announcment. Take a break if you need to. Cramming does not help the means of production.

Sir Penguin will lend his power.
1048856-penguin-highway-theatrical-release-set-april-12.jpg

may22

HSC
I would lend my motivation if I had any...

In all honesty, it's a tough run, but your final year is coming to a close. Just remind yourself of what you are trying to achieve, and don't worry if you're not being 100% productive 100% of the time; I highly doubt anyone actually is.

You mentioned you have 3 exams this week....if it makes you feel any better I have 4! (albeit they're prelims, but still lol)

kkk579

hello
HSC
I would lend my motivation if I had any...

In all honesty, it's a tough run, but your final year is coming to a close. Just remind yourself of what you are trying to achieve, and don't worry if you're not being 100% productive 100% of the time; I highly doubt anyone actually is.

You mentioned you have 3 exams this week....if it makes you feel any better I have 4! (albeit they're prelims, but still lol)
agree with this! you don’t have to be productive every hour of the day, make sure u have some free time to relax so u don’t get burnt out.

DarkOperator618

HSC
i did all my exams consecutively

now, i hate how we start our exams when we were supposed to finish

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Let the challenge of COVID be a testament to your willpower and determination, regardless of all the odds being stacked against you, you pulled through and that's something to be proud of in the end of the day regardless whether you get the marks you want or not.

Hiheyhello

HSC
lol i’m straight up not coping - every day is a psychological marathon but whatever

want i want to do is delegate an entire week where i refresh and reconnect with myself and life and other people after trials … so using that as fickle motivation atm

also when i reach that stage imma post some rejuvenating tips and ideas so

DarkOperator618

HSC
lol i’m straight up not coping - every day is a psychological marathon but whatever

want i want to do is delegate an entire week where i refresh and reconnect with myself and life and other people after trials … so using that as fickle motivation atm

also when i reach that stage imma post some rejuvenating tips and ideas so
first off, anyone seeing Stay Healthy HSC ads on snapchat

also, try doing study calls with your friends. It worked for me and its super helpful

nourished.

HSC
I'm sure you're doing your best. You're almost there, you can literally count the days with your fingers till they're done and dusted. Keep going - you are doing well, and you will do well.

cloud_berry

HSC
Every time I try to take a “break” for a week it ends being a week filled with shame and regret because I’m not studying, then when the week is over it’s as if I never took a break at all. and the cycle repeats
ive already not had the energy to study for weeks, but since trials are still on it never felt like a true break so im just waiting til the end of this week to really not think about school for a while
its technically gonna be term 3 holidays soon, so it's probably gonna be easier to take an actual break without shame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)