could someone provide feedback on my chem depth study? (1 Viewer)

HSC
If I were you, I would delete this, and repost it with images. If a teacher decides to check the plagiarism levels of this assessment, this exact post will pop up

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
If I were you, I would delete this, and repost it with images. If a teacher decides to check the plagiarism levels of this assessment, this exact post will pop up
Or only removing the link to the Google doc so that feedback stays here, and is accessible by students in the future.

HSC
which question
Ok so I'll summarise how the plagiarism thing works.
1. You have posted your whole assessment on the forums
2. Once the teacher puts your post in the plagiarism detector, it will detect this post
3. Your assessment will be marked with 100% plagiarism and the teacher can see this post and everything on it
4. So make sure to remove this link once you got your feedback :)

HSC
Some basic improvements for your assessment:
1. Add a chemical equation whenever possible, my teacher always complains about this
2. for your part 2, question 4c, you need to elaborate on why the results were reliable. you only said "the results were reliable as the results were consistent" I'd also include that since there were many trials the results were more reliable.
for the validity, make sure to talk about how controlling more variables makes the experiment more valid, and talk about how WELL they were controlled

HSC
Also "The dependent variables" are you sure? I only see one variable that your measuring in your task. Also you've referenced a method but haven't included it.

chrstinee

HSC
Also "The dependent variables" are you sure? I only see one variable that your measuring in your task. Also you've referenced a method but haven't included it.
depth study didn't ask for a method so that's why i didn't include it

chrstinee

HSC
tysm!!! also is my answers okay i feel like part 1 from q5-8 responses were really badd

chrstinee

HSC
reopen access to your document and ill have a look

HSC
The questions seem to be done pretty well.
For part 1, 4b. I would elaborate that the increasing numbers of collisions causes pressure levels to rise, which leads to the explosions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)