Cramming Success? (1 Viewer)

imagaylord

HSC
Hi i've done some english revision which has been minimal and ive forgotten it, with a bit less than one week, im gonna do all nighters to not only study english but other subjects, i've done jack on my subjects for revision has anyone succeeded through tight cramming for hsc where they just started studying properly for the first time, btw anyone gonna do all nighters this week?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
don't do all nighters that's stupid

p.s. there isn't enough content in any course to require an all nighter
p.p.s. past ~3-4am you won't be remembering anything anyway

cramming is dumb but it works for hsc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hi i've done some english revision which has been minimal and ive forgotten it, with a bit less than one week, im gonna do all nighters to not only study english but other subjects, i've done jack on my subjects for revision has anyone succeeded through tight cramming for hsc where they just started studying properly for the first time, btw anyone gonna do all nighters this week?
English would take like 1-2 days max to memorise all your quotes and stuff so no need to do all nighters. Plus if you do then as kingofacting said you'll be way too tired to memorise anything the next day so essentially you do less, and could be dangerous for your health.

StringyCheese

HSC
I don't think it's necessary to do all nighters. As long as you spend a substantial amount of quality study before your english exam, you should be sweet!

has anyone succeeded through tight cramming for hsc where they just started studying properly for the first time, btw anyone gonna do all nighters this week?
For trials, I crammed in all of paper 1 and 2 doing an all nighter (however they weren't right after each other unlike hsc) with decent marks. Not recommended though. Felt like shit before and after the exams haha

Might pull one all nighter if I'm desperate...not right before the exam tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)