Creative Classroom (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Someone submitted this site a while ago, and I haven't yet had a chance to add it to our archives. I've viewed the lessons at www.creativeclassroom.com.au and it does seem as though they'd be a great asset for students who are desiring to perform well in both exams and assessment tasks - especially considering the fact that they've had 3 students top the state.

They're essentially (oddly entertaining) audio lessons for both Business Studies and Economics, and a good many of them are free. They also deal with current issues and topical affairs (discussions of which are obviously needed by all economics students). Would recommend checking the site out.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah if only i'de discovered this site ages ago.. i checked it out a couple of days ago..... ish really gewd :D but yeahh it's too late for me so to all those new years 12s doing economics...... DO CREATIVE CLASSROOM! ish really really kewlz!

3002RJ

Lady Di says "current income, current income, current income" lol

freemano

that is soo weird coz my teacher at school either worked with or went to uni or school with the guy that runs creative classroom. how weird.. lol

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
BABYSITTER

Did the first lesson stop mid-way through for everyone. The lesson about how to approach the HSC. There was this anecdote about a babysitter wanting to do law but getting a UAI of only 67 - I need closure damnit. Please tell me what subjects this babysitter did and why she didn't make it into law. Lazarus is right, these are oddly entertaining.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lazarus
Someone submitted this site a while ago, and I haven't yet had a chance to add it to our archives. I've viewed the lessons at www.creativeclassroom.com.au and it does seem as though they'd be a great asset for students who are desiring to perform well in both exams and assessment tasks - especially considering the fact that they've had 3 students top the state.

They're essentially (oddly entertaining) audio lessons for both Business Studies and Economics, and a good many of them are free. They also deal with current issues and topical affairs (discussions of which are obviously needed by all economics students). Would recommend checking the site out.

Where do you come up with all these useful sites?

ben_ratus

HSC
My teacher is the creator of Creative Classroom
He taught Tim Dixon in 1987 (1st in the state, Co-Founder of Leading Edge Education)

watchdog48

dawg
HSC
yer the bloke is my economics coach :D
it helps more than the site....which is still awesom
if u liv in sydney, near paramatta give the guy a email or call....helps tunnnz

AGB

HSC
i highly recommend these... they are very helpful for remembering things

the only thing i would say is that you need to LEARN and UNDERSTAND all of the content first... the lessons are good for a few stats and remembering everything, but dont use them as a substitute

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
I am an old student of the creator of the website, Ian Moore. He is an absolute teaching guru.

- Bill Pardy

99.20 1993 HSC
B.A. LL.B (UNSW)
Senior Associate, Moray & Agnew Solicitors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)