Creative Marking? (1 Viewer)

IcyRain

HSC
Hey guys.
I have an creative writing assessment that I have to hand in, in about a week. Was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to have a quick read of my writing and give some feedback, improvements and so forth. It is my first time doing a creative writing in senior years, so I'm not sure if I'm on the right track. If you want to give some feedback, ill send the piece, criteria and stimulus.

IcyRain

HSC
Thanks.
Any others willing to offer more advice?

IcyRain

HSC
Thanks as well.
Anyone else care to provide some feedback?

Mdyeow

HSC
Uni Grad
It appears that numerous people have sent me PMs regarding whether I am able to check your creative writing. Let me tell you this right now... I am not a qualified marker - in fact, I only give my opinion (that doesn't guarantee it is valid).

Furthermore, there are BOS'ers who would be more capable and willing to critique your short stories. So whoever is constantly asking me to look over your creative writing, please stop - not because I'm slack, but you're much better off getting feedback from someone who's actually great at English.

P.S. apologies to those whom I haven't replied.
In addition, there are an awful lot of people who simply assume that said BOS'ers have the time and inclination to spend hours looking at their work, without asking first whether they'd actually be happy to do so.

It's really not helping your case if you simply message someone out of the blue (often in all-caps) with the full 1200 words of your essay, yelling at them to help you please please I really need your advice.

Stop demanding, start engaging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)