Creative writing lol.. (1 Viewer)

uman1234

HSC
lol man winged creative writing so bad
In the exam I eventually came up with a story similar to silent hill/diablo and resident evil.. (for you game players)
I did the 'curious travellers' one.

...it started with a bunch of nomad people that found a small village deserted, they decided to take camp in the village for a night, but even after one night, many nomads started to get ill. The chieftan looked for the source of this 'corruption' however to his disguist, there was a genocide of people here... writings of blood depicted this story on the walls of the large temple that he entered.. to his dechyphing he was able to work out that they where sacrificing people for a better harvest, good weather etc, but it went in reverse. Killing hundreds of village folk and letting out a terrible plague. No nomad survived but one, and ever since he has been spreading the word.. however it is only rumoured across the world. And to this present day 'the forsaken grounds' are now inhabited by thriving civilisation?

Yeah thats my corny story, I'm not expecting much from it, and prob skipped some detail..

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
lol thats so funny. i bet all the markers sit around and laugh at all our stories.

hahahayley

HSC
i had nomads too! but more similar to war of the worlds than silent hill.

trento654

HSC
i did the curious travler one and wrote bout a guyn just walking round and questing everything he see and doesn't understand

eg what kind of tree is that? why is that man homeless?

uman1234

HSC
lol yeah, the examiner is gona be like WTF was this guy thinking, *sifts into shredder*

walkahz

HSC
I wrote this story bout a guy who rolls his 4wd in the bush. Winged it but the ending was crap cause i ran out of time

idkidkidkidkidk

HSC
lolz I also did the 'curious travellers' question... I chose to write about a lone stockman who discovers a herd of brumbies whilst he is riding through the scrubland in outback australia, he decides to attempt to capture one of the animals, and is led on a wild chase throughout the remote landscape :p

Xunlyn

Flippant Pancakes
HSC
A poet teams up with alpacas to travel to helsinki in order to reclaim his pants from the monkeys

.....As if I could think of anything else.

Hysterik

HSC
A chick in a spaceship going to Mars. Yeah, I wish I was kidding, too.

taker0

HSC
My story was about when people stare at me because they see that i have a missing arm...they are always curious and ask what happened to me....i tell the story of how i escaped a mental intitution and get run over by a train after i escape...pretty stupid lol...

Zeestylez

HSC
haha i started writing about a person going back home after 11 years then i thought cliche and plain gay... got rid of that and started writing about a person visiting a place that they dont really remember but have a close connection with it and their just curious to find out about the place .. yeh thats pretty gay too

but ran out of time

so meh.

Goodbye to CW for ever and ever =]

jessitastic

HSC
i was happy "creative writing" was a choice!
i want to know if anyone did a speech and what they wrote about.
"a perfect circle"
or something? o_O

sam jay

HSC
mine was about a boy who was trapped in a small country town as he had no reason to leave but he has always been curious about life in the city.
one day he sees an add for a carpentry job in the city and decides to go to brisbane cause hes "curious as to how life is like where no one knows everybody else and you cant always see the stars at night".

FAIL!

bao28

HSC
LOL... vs GG STORIES LOL!

k, my story was about a dog/wolf/person, whatever the guy wants to interpret it as despite my few mentionings showing reference IT WAS A DOG/WOLF/4 LEGGED CREATURE THAT IS KEPT @ HOME, but some of my friends interpreted it as a human (fucking retards LOL),

and chased after his MUM/FEMALE OWNER (sigh how the fuck did people get mum into this)

he was curious to why she left

/sigh so phail, the first 2 parts are my story, the last part is to relate it

conics2008

HSC
well all i wrote about was this guy who was drunk the night before trying to solve a mystery about how he got the blood on his shirt and set of car key...

i just realised it the shittest story off all lol.

plot- wake up blood on shirt + car key (not his car keys)
- remembers about last night through flash back
- gets a phone call about someone dyin
- he look its his g/f
- mum tells bf that she died in a car and describes the car to him
- finds a stupid thing that symbols his g/f
- confess and everybody is happy..

i stuffed up will i be able to get a 10 atlesat please god.

Garygaz

HSC
Well mine starts with this curious, small, 4ft tall man who can't help but take this necklace an old man with a grey beard gives him. Then he and his other 4ft tall friend decide that the necklace is tainted and travel across the land (what I refer as 'Centre Earth') and along the way meet many friends such as elves, dwarves and tall humans. As a group, they also decide the necklace is tainted and make the 'Companionship of the necklace', deciding to take it to the middle of the most evil land in Centre Earth where there is a never ending pit of hot molten lava.

Along the way they meet a deformed 4ft tall man who was corrupted by the necklace and he unwillingly decides to help them on their quest to destroy the necklace. After successfully hiding from the 9 dark, black robe ridden ghosts, they arrive at the evil centre of the earth. To help, the Companionship bring the last remaining men and elves (the dwarves had already been killed, not many elves remained) who had survived the many battles with the evil fiend creatures to get the evil lord (the creator of the necklace) to send his forces outside of the land.

The distraction works and the two 4ft men along with their friend make their way to the lava pit, but not before almost being killed by a giant snake. The necklace overcomes the 4ft tall protagonist and he tries to keep the necklace. However, their friend, who the whole time had wanted this necklace attempts to grab it and falls into the pit with it.

In the end, humanity is saved and the male leader of the Companionship is crowned King of Man, and the 4ft men travel back to their hometown and the protagonist decides to travel to a far away land with the remaining elves.

My creative story was done in three parts. The Companionship of the Necklace, The Two Castles and The Return of the King of Man.

bao28

HSC
conics2008 said:
well all i wrote about was this guy who was drunk the night before trying to solve a mystery about how he got the blood on his shirt and set of car key...

i just realised it the shittest story off all lol.

plot- wake up blood on shirt + car key (not his car keys)
- remembers about last night through flash back
- gets a phone call about someone dyin
- he look its his g/f
- mum tells bf that she died in a car and describes the car to him
- finds a stupid thing that symbols his g/f
- confess and everybody is happy..

i stuffed up will i be able to get a 10 atlesat please god.
what kind of journey is this, lol, sorry man but inner journey? cuz mum said something that enlightened them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)