creative writing poll (1 Viewer)

klufs2003

jesus lol
HSC
hey guys, i was just thinking wtf is with creative writing as a compulsory thing. Out of the 60000 students or so how many of them do you think are interested in being an author for a career. Correct me if im wrong but i think thats pretty fuked lol. Anyways i decided to make a poll of who actually thinks creative writing is necessary/beneficial for their future career.

Desiree

HSC
I certainly don't need to study/learn how to be creative in my writing.
I don't need to know how to analyse shakespeare or identify film techniques for my future, so creative writing is definitely out of the running.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Here's the thing for all those people who i would probably call sherlock if i sustained a conversation with them for over a minute.

YOU WONT USE SHIT ALL THAT YOU LEARN IN THE FUCKING HSC!

You play their game, get the marks, THEN do what you want. How many people who do maths are going to become mathematicians? How many people doing D&T or IT are going to go into those fields?

The shit you learn at school is basic to say the least, you learn, you memorise, you apply. So how about you quit bitching about what you can't do and go fucking play the game.

If you haven’t worked this out by now, you are probably screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)