Creative writing thoughts? (1 Viewer)

jess_1495

HSC
Id love to share my creative writing with some one, or a few people. My teacher said the idea was stupid and predictable, but my tutor said it was genius. Can anyone who would be interested in reading it private message me, or reply to this thread. I also wrote nearly this identical story in the exam. Thanks :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll read it sure
This kid steals ideas, so I would advise not giving it to him. He is gonna use it for his extension 1 creative, then you two will be caught by the board.
Say hello to tafe

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I can have a read of it while I procrastinate Modern history if you like.

QZP

HSC
I was thoroughly confused until I gradually uncovered who the persona narrating was :L Not my cup of tea though... Someone give this is a mark/15 ! I'm bad at judging :S

jess_1495

HSC
I was thoroughly confused until I gradually uncovered who the persona narrating was :L Not my cup of tea though... Someone give this is a mark/15 ! I'm bad at judging :S
I dont want a mark, just wanted thoughts. English is simply a form of ones opinion, hence why a lot have loved it while the minority haven't. All good though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

fionarykim

HSC
id love to read it too!
creative the only part i enjoy about english :D
the rest is okay i guess.. haha

jess_1495

HSC
I think I was pretty balanced.
Oh of course, so much positivity. Nah, doesn't bother me haha. Nothing I can change about it, just was after a kinda "its good" or "it sucks", seeing as though I've already written it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh of course, so much positivity. Nah, doesn't bother me haha. Nothing I can change about it, just was after a kinda "its good" or "it sucks", seeing as though I've already written it.
It gives you something for consideration for future stories though, which is always good to have.

CM07

HSC
I can read it as well. I had a similar situation except the other way around (my tutor didn't like it but my teacher did) haha. Hoping for a marker who likes it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)