Crime fiction (1 Viewer)

Milly

So what did everyone think of the crime fiction question? I thought it was pretty straightforward... no major dramas...

The creative was so... open-ended!! Were they trying to make up for the evilness of last year's?

shikaree_bex

i live in my mind with occasional visits to the jo
yay its over

yeah i know, it was really quite easy, but for some reason my creative was so.... well no what id normally write, but i think it was okay
were we sposed to write like, that we were doing crime fiction? or were they just supposed to be able to tell that we were writing within the genre?

meh
oh shit
mine didn't have an investisgation
meh too late

wait it didn't have a detective either! ahhh just a crime

oh boy

crime fiction question was general, yeah it was alright i feel alright about it

Jellymonsta

i liked the q's. i made a bet with my teacher that the creative one was going to be really vague :D if it was like last year's i would have messed it up real bad.
actually all the questions ive seen so far for this year have been pretty open-ended... i like it :D
i found the essay pretty good... i could get into that one straight away...

Cocogal

HSC
N/A
I thought it was damn good!

I was so happy, compared to the stupid advanced english paper the extention one was quite favourable and the questions were realistic!!

:lol:

:cop:

I'm sure the creative writing didn't really need to have an investigation or anything, it just needed to be within the genre. Anyways, crime fiction doesn't need an investigation or investigator, you should really know that by now.

My one just had a dude with a monologue talking on why he kills people, how he kills them and talka about his first killing and his relationship with those involved. I was pretty happy with that.

Wintermute

yeah. wasn't too bad. I wrote my whole mannor mystery for the creative one. not too bad at all.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Nice idea, fliping the position of Q's ...

Cretive was good ...

Esay was also good ...

ITS OVER ...

sandrine22

how many marks can i lose??

hey ppl
i am such an idiot! i started writing a story for crime ficition with the opening sentence 'sometimes the best weapon is faith', then decided it didnt like that story. So i started again, getting into the story, i totally FORGOT to put the sentence required!! How many marks do you reakon i will lose?!?! heaps?!?! im thinking that they wont even bother to mark it.... stupid... i know...
write back ppl!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I doubt they would deduct very many marks at all, if any, for leaving out the 'starter quote'.

*cajunga*

nah, i don't think you'll lose much at all. it's a creative task, to see how well you write creatively, not how fantastic your opening sentence is. as long as your story is a crime story, or whatever genre you did, and it uses conventions you'll be fine. it prolly happened to a few people...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)