Crime Question: Listen! (1 Viewer)

Robert422

HSC
Okay look i know that a few out there happened to know the answers to the crime section about young people (think they did, or trully did) good for all those that did, seriously it wont affect you you'll get the full marks wont you? who cares about everyone else as log as you do/did well? and seriously you may have studied it over and over again but as far as i know check yourselves if you wont it is not specifically mentioned on the syllabus at all! i am serious teachers went over it again and again at my school and found nothing! Yeah we talked about jouvanile court systems, and all that but not in the detail required and asked by the question. I know people are compalining alot about the test let them, they have a right to and i understand that those who did know the answer feel cheated but there not cause youll get the full marks regardless if you answered the question fully! so stop compaling and remember the hsc consideres all those who participate not yourself at the centre its a fair system and considers all those collectively and how they performed and based on the contriversy this question has caused there is no way of stopping the moderation of the marks it happens in every test based on the trend throughout the state. Hence the difference between raw marks and scalled marks (mostly). Focus on your mark forget everyone else okay and good luck for your UAI, or HSC result and the future :) but please stop it and think for a second about the majority who didnt study it cause it ISNT on/in the syllabus check it yourself only a few passovers like childrens court, young offenders act etc.

Regards,

Robert 422

Interested in responses!

Last edited:
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Arggh.. I'm not happy with the way this is going. All i can say is.. What goes around.. comes around times 40. They will be kicked in the arse, 40 times harder in a same or similar way at some time during the future, and someone will be saying what they are saying to us, to them. I take pleasure in knowing that, and i hope that they suffer for every single moment of it.
Um, yeah, that sounds likely... I think someone really needs to calm down, I'm quite sure that neither the BOS or any of the students who could answer the question successfully are launching a personal vendetta against you, I doubt any of us could care less about you and your karma

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
is anyone going to get over this riduculously old topic? it happened, it happened, if something must be done about it, it WILL be done. stop digging the grave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)