Cumbo Students (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
Our last day of formal lectures, labs, tutes, etc tomorrow. So exciting -minus the fact we have exams. Finally Ay!! I know we had the longer mid semester break but it really sux that every1 finishes before us!!! Can't wait till its all over. What's every1 exam timetable like?? Feel free to post complaints through stuvac and exams.

My timetable is crammed into one week....6 exams. *Sigh*
Monday- Neuroscience for Physio
Tuesday- Functional Anatomy B--the most horrible of all horrible subject
Thursday- Quantitative Health and Social Research & Foundations of Health Sociology
Friday- Body Systems Structure and Function I& Muscle Mechanics and Training....

Then... FREEDOM!!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Monday - Structure, Function and Disease 2
Tuesday- Designing Health Research
Weds - INtro radiation physics B
Thursday- Foundations of health sociology
AND because my dumb ass lecturer forgot to register his exam
Thursday 1st Dec- Radiation Therapy Physics + his field report due on the 2nd

I will complain about finishing later because i only had 1 week extra than everyone else (as opposed to 3 because i had to complete the clinical placement then as well. Next year we are like main campus.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Skeeta

HSC
stuvac makes me wish i was dead

i have only 6 exams this semester, all within a 8 days wooo

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
shut up all of you complaining. We Nutrition students have 4 WEEKS OF EXAMS and NO STUVAC.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
vicburke said:
shut up all of you complaining. We Nutrition students have 4 WEEKS OF EXAMS and NO STUVAC.

wtf?...how does that work?

vicburke

HSC
cause we are on cumbo for exercise science and main campus for nutrition and camperdown is two weeks ahead of cumberland. so they are finishing exams - well we had an exam this week - and you guys are in stuvac

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Hey Katie.. I have the same as you except:

WEEK 1
Monday - Structure, Function and Disease II
Tuesday - Design Health Research
Wednesday - Radiation Physics
Thursday - Sociology

WEEK 2
Monday - Nuclear Med Physics
Tuesday - Nuclear Med
Thursday - Clinical Ed OSCE

THEN....
2 weeks of damn Clinical!!! GEEZ!

Vicburke.. that sucks being on both exam timetables...!

sharks05

HSC
AHhhhhhHHhhhHHH, Neurosci for PT was horrible.... I REALLY really hope for scaling....

Skeeta

HSC
dont worry i have a feeling that they scale Neuro VERY WELL

last semester i was POSITIVE i had failed the exam, not even seen half of the words in the exam before but i ended up with a credit

first exam tomorrow - cognition and health *spew*

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
structure function and disease...80 multiple choice...wasnt actually THAT bad. maybe i managed a pass.
tomorrow is designing healthresearch ughh

happeninchick: you have more exams than me...we dont do clinical as a subject and we already had our final RT exam

Leap

free falling
HSC
sharks05 said:
Tuesday- Functional Anatomy B--the most horrible of all horrible subject
Lol, I hated anatomy B too. Last semester I thought it was the most horrible subject possible - and then along comes Kinesiology. I can't even convey how much Kinesiology sucks ARRRGHHHH. I dunno if physios have to do it though, lucky you if you don't :(

my timetable:

Tuesday: Cognition & Cognitive Impairment
Wednesday: Human Occupations 2 B
Thursday: Quantitative and social research
Friday: Health Policy & Service Delivery

Monday: Body Systems 1
Tuesday: Kinesiology for OT

sharks05

HSC
Yep FAB was really REALLY REALLY bad... seriously nightmarish... And physios have to do crappy extra components of head and neck and embryology so it was even nastier. Embryo was taken by the infamous Ros Bohringer...man her questions stink!!!

Hey yeah you ^ do Quant too. Someone on the discussion board chucked a dummy spit because our assignment marks aren't up (Sorry if its you!!!). Said something like "It's pretty poor we haven't gotten any feedback on our progress throughout the semester. It's 2 days before the final exam and our marks aren't up yet...."
Heard kinesiology was bad from a OT chick who I work with...Don't think PT have to it though...
GOD I hope FAB is scaled HUGELY... couldn't handle sitting through it all again!!!

Exam count 4 to go *Sigh*

Leap

free falling
HSC
sharks05 said:
Yep FAB was really REALLY REALLY bad... seriously nightmarish... And physios have to do crappy extra components of head and neck and embryology so it was even nastier. Embryo was taken by the infamous Ros Bohringer...man her questions stink!!!

Hey yeah you ^ do Quant too. Someone on the discussion board chucked a dummy spit because our assignment marks aren't up (Sorry if its you!!!). Said something like "It's pretty poor we haven't gotten any feedback on our progress throughout the semester. It's 2 days before the final exam and our marks aren't up yet...."
Heard kinesiology was bad from a OT chick who I work with...Don't think PT have to it though...
GOD I hope FAB is scaled HUGELY... couldn't handle sitting through it all again!!!

Exam count 4 to go *Sigh*
That would totally suck having to do extra stuff for FAB!! From what I remember, there was sooooo much stuff to cram just as it was. I think they scaled us quite a bit for FAB, not as much as FAA though. Cause I knew a lot more for FAB than FAA, but I got similar marks for both in the end.

Haha, yeah I saw that dummy spit on the Quant board! I don't see what the big deal is with it really, cause the answers to the assignment were already up if you really needed to know where you went wrong. Quant is so boring, I dunno if its just me, but the correlation and linear regression lecture is total gibberish.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
i think the reason ros's questions are so bad (i have her for neuro and hearing) is because she teaches everything in diagrams, but then wants us to regurgitate it in words

why cant it be simple labelling! - i would kill that! :D

sharks05

HSC
Yeah Quant was boring--my eyeballs were burning and I did about 2 hours study...so parts of it were just which colour bubble should I colour in...
Now: Coorelation/Linear Regression??? Whats that Lol...
Yes Ros and her diagrams make it EXTREMELY difficult...
2 exams left ...in one day..and its a Friday

For those who did Sociology?How did you all find it? Thought it was OK. My hand hurt, I'm so out of practice since the HSC!! A bit dodge putting multiple questions in one though...wasn't expecting that

Not long till we finish too guys!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
yeah it was okay but i stuffed the first question in part cos i didnt know the content for it properly uggghhhhh but the other two were okay tho ...havent done that much writing in a while in test conditions :(
on the up side i have 1 more exam left on next thursday and then i am finito for this year!!!!!!

its gone so quick

vicburke

HSC
sharks05 said:
Hey vicburke did you do the Lower limb FAB component today???
Yeah I did on Tuesday - which would be expected would it not?
I thought the exam was fine actually - I though body systems today was a bit weird - especially the "short answer" section worth 3 MARKS! If your going to do a short answer section make it worth your while!

Leap

free falling
HSC
sharks05 said:
Yeah Quant was boring--my eyeballs were burning and I did about 2 hours study...so parts of it were just which colour bubble should I colour in...
Now: Coorelation/Linear Regression??? Whats that Lol...
Quant was so long! I got about half way and felt like I was going to fall asleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)