Damn you aqua scum! (1 Viewer)

GoodieWooden

HSC
They had to put Food tech (and society and culture) on THE last day! It's annoying that the school certificate has a higher priority that us. Our exam should at least be on the Monday. It's just all that more worse that every1 else will be finished and we have to wait for the school certificate to be over to be able to finish our HSC. "Damn you aqua scum! Damn you!"

Eagers123

HSC
I agree 100-F#@king-Percent... Dont get me wrong...Food tech can be an alright subject, But to have it done like 5 days after EVERYBODY ELSE has finished, Its just one massive kick in the groin.
Ima still party with them on the weekend though, but on Monday and Tuesday, I'll have to go right back to studying :mad1:

PLUS at our school, It's only going to be like 6 of us doing the damn subject.. Should be LOADS of Fun :):)

GoodieWooden

HSC
lol, yeah, ditto. partaying with my mates who finished 2day and yesterday at a party 2nite. but no boozing, need to be in a state good enough to study 2moz. damn. can't wait til next weekend though. . . :rofl:

CheekyPunk

HSC
Its annoying, though, i need the two days to study. Havent touched food tech since trials.

However, i suppose if it were tomorrow, i would have studied it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)