Daredevil (TV Show) (1 Viewer)

LongeCrK

HSC
Watched the first episode last night and fell in love! The pacing seems so great, no drags whatsoever.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't judge until you watch it m9

Trust me it's better than Arrow and Flash combined :p
I watched the first episode yesterday..

I sleep as sleep when he was interviewing that white girl who murder the husband..

Oh C'mon flash isn't too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I watched the first episode yesterday..

I sleep as sleep when he was interviewing that white girl who murder the husband..

Oh C'mon flash isn't too bad

Yeah it's good but this is even better

There isn't any of that sappy overdramatic shit

This is action packed and the plot is heaps good :D

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it's good but this is even better

There isn't any of that sappy overdramatic shit

This is action packed and the plot is heaps good :D
Well it made me sleep..which rarely happens.

I will try again tomorrow

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Pulled an all-nighter to finish it today and holy crap it was amazing... They made the first episode the weakest which may turn quite a few away but the rest are all extremely well done.

Is it common for shows to release 13 episodes on the first day? This is like the first TV show I'm properly committing to so I'm unsure.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Pulled an all-nighter to finish it today and holy crap it was amazing... They made the first episode the weakest which may turn quite a few away but the rest are all extremely well done.

Is it common for shows to release 13 episodes on the first day? This is like the first TV show I'm properly committing to so I'm unsure.
Episode 13 was so intense :O

na1564

HSC
Honestly this show is my favourite at the moment...and they released all episodes in one day because netflix does this with most if not all their shows, House of Cards etc. But they call this concept 'Bingewatching'. Easily the best way to keep me entertained :)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I loved the series. No other Marvel/DC tv show has character developed their villain like in DareDevil. Kinda sympathised with Wilson Frisk - him and Matt have the same ends but just different means of achieving it.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC

It's a Netflix thing, they usually drop the whole season at once.

ShadowLighte

HSC
I've watched the first few episodes and it hasn't hooked me in. I'm curious about him and the story but I'm not a big fan of fighting/ action scenes (which can be argued that are one of the best parts) and there's so much of it. So many people love it though, I think I'm going to have to just force my way through it. One day.

I loved the series. No other Marvel/DC tv show has character developed their villain like in DareDevil. Kinda sympathised with Wilson Frisk - him and Matt have the same ends but just different means of achieving it.
I know you posted this before it was released but have you watched Jessica Jones yet? If not, you should.

Sambhur

HSC
thoughts on season 2? i really loved frank castle as a character! i dont think i usually enjoy overly brutal fight scenes, but i like his ones

Error404

HSC
Daredevil has the highest rating.

Daredevil: 8.8
Jessica Jones: 8.4
The Flash: 8.2
Arrow: 8

lol supergirl sucks 6.4

My favourite so far from all the shows is daredevil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)