Dating (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
why cant it be both the cliched dinner AND movie?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
is there a problem with taking girl/guy to movies & dinner on a date? *rolleyes*

pathetic question

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
mt87 said:
Will u take ur girl/guy out on a date 2 the movies or out 2 dinner?
If I could I'd probably go indoor rock climbing. Dinner + movie is too damn common.

ioniser

HSC
^ yeah movies and dinner is like last option feels weird sitting next to some random you barely know and expect to feel comfortable

I dont go on dates but just hang out ( wouldn't call it a date)usually do something out of ordinary^rock climbing thanks for the idea,ice skating, walking around teasing other couples, are also a good ones

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
me.....i'd take my man out to both!!.....but srzly depends on the type of people u are....movies>gives u 2 a chance to feel a bit comfy with each other sharing popcorn etc n dinner afterwards give u time to talk n get to know each other, also the movie can lead to a great conversation or save the embarrassment of not having anything to talk about.....

adventurous: ice skating, rock climbing or drag racing....it all works...just depends on personality n interests.....drag racing in da bmb

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
me.....i'd take my man out to both!!.....but srzly depends on the type of people u are....movies>gives u 2 a chance to feel a bit comfy with each other sharing popcorn etc n dinner afterwards give u time to talk n get to know each other, also the movie can lead to a great conversation or save the embarrassment of not having anything to talk about.....

adventurous: ice skating, rock climbing or drag racing....it all works...just depends on personality n interests.....drag racing in da bmb
AGREED with the drag racing. a want a guy to take me to the drags. or a date at any kind of motor sport would be awesome. Also a footy game would be the best date ever!

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
Shell said:
AGREED with the drag racing. a want a guy to take me to the drags. or a date at any kind of motor sport would be awesome. Also a footy game would be the best date ever!
agreed...motor sports all the way...but if u can't make it to the event another place to go would be motor expos, auto salon etc, there's nothing like talking about cars and speed racing......

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
7.62 BOS said:
If I could I'd probably go indoor rock climbing. Dinner + movie is too damn common.
see thatd be cool... movies and dinner is always good but somethng different is always better.

I'd go skydiving if I had the money to... hey thatd be an awesome first date lol

I love skydiving haha, brings back schoolies memories

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
save the embarrassment of not having anything to talk about.....
BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS,

If you dont have anything to talk about then I doubt you will last long.

7th Sign

HSC
Shell said:

BIGGEST WESTIE EVER.....

olchik

HSC
Both variants are fine for me! If the movie is really cool, I prefer movie theatre!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
been to both. it really doesnt matter to me, cos bein with the special person is all that matters. dinner is more romantic/intimate...but movie can be good for cuddles aswell, if it's new, i'd say movie first, cuz movies is casual, u can go wit ur friends too, but dinner is like, your gonna be looking at eachothers eyes :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
movie: too cliche and impersonal
dinner: too cliche and too intimate/mushy

in conclusion, paintball is the only way to go.
i just wish i was 18 so i could do it.
oh, and things like ice skating and amusement parks are also good.

karoooh

HSC
Paintball would be THE best first date, EVER! :p I thought they lowered the age to 16, though! Unless my sources are wrong... I hope not! Because as soon as I have the time, I want to go! Be it a first date or with a large group of friends!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Paintball would be THE best first date, EVER! :p I thought they lowered the age to 16, though! Unless my sources are wrong... I hope not! Because as soon as I have the time, I want to go! Be it a first date or with a large group of friends!
siff carolyn ! it would be awkward enough just to sustain a conversation. thus it would feel even weirder if your shooting at each other ! . and are you serious about the age thing lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)