David Jones logistics interview (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Hey there everyone.

I got called up today by David Jones and was offered a position involving logistics, and i have an interview for it on thursday.

Anyone applied for this before or work in this position?
What can i expect from the interview?
Any tips/pointers?

I've only ever had 1 other job interview, which was a group interview about 3-4 years ago with myer, which i fucked up badly (came late, forgot some stuff, as if they'd employ a 16 year old anyway), so any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
that sounds like a group interview, i think mine's gonna be one-on-one, otherwise she'd've mentioned "group" interview on the phone, which she didnt.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Hey there everyone.

I got called up today by David Jones and was offered a position involving logistics, and i have an interview for it on thursday.

Anyone applied for this before or work in this position?
What can i expect from the interview?
Any tips/pointers?

I've only ever had 1 other job interview, which was a group interview about 3-4 years ago with myer, which i fucked up badly (came late, forgot some stuff, as if they'd employ a 16 year old anyway), so any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
bump

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what's your point?

i was called up and told that there was a free position involving logistics at my local store and asked if i wanted the job, now interview in the city is set for tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)