deal or no deal (1 Viewer)

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
theres a flash version of who wants to be a millionaire, i was wondering if theres a computer version of 'Deal or No Deal' I love the show and think it would be great to have a flash game version of it. Anyone seen it?

Im sure it would be easy to make... one of you sdd nerds make one!

Mithoric

HSC
I haven't come across a computer version of it but it wouldn't be too hard to make. I don't have the time myself between my assignments, study and RTS game I'm making.

Collin

HSC
N/A
You're making an RTS game? Haha, sweet.. you better send it to me when you're finished mate :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Is it hard (making it)? How long have you been working on it for..
I've always been a fan of RTS. Maybe you'll crank out a blockbuster and become the new Blizzard in town.

Mithoric

HSC
I've been working on it for about 3 days ;) ... It's coming along pretty well. So far I've made the basics of the engine and I'm working on the map loader now. Tomorrow night I'll have model loading going and I can start creating the actual logic for the game .. another 2 weeks and I'll have a working alpha if all goes well.

It's pretty easy, the hardest part was the research which I've had to conduct on isometrics and path finding. But the hardest part to come is the AI.

I'm actually basing a lot of it on Starcraft, I have it open while I work on my engine so I can alt+tab into it and think about how it was made.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Definitely definitely send me the Alpha when you've got that done mate.. it should be sweet I reckon.

Wonder what teh min specs requirement will be ;)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
wow gw Mithoric, sounds awesome, i must try alpha version ...

Mithoric

HSC
Well I estmate you'll be able to run it on a PII 200Mhz system with say 16mb gfx card. Although that's hardly optimal performance, just playable.

I've just built the GUI system for it today in my free period. Take a looksee -- http://mhtml.ithium.net/conquest/gui1.png

That is just the basics to test that it was working. :) Need to work a bit more on the header textures as well, looks pretty amature.

Almost finished map and model loading, renderer is pretty well done just waiting for the gui to be finished and the map and model loading and it's just the logic from there on ... I've got more done then I expected.

Last edited:

Merforga

That looks sweet! Need any beta testers? ^___^ If you do, ima here!!!!!! *wink wink nudge nudge* Oh and about the deal or no deal game, you'd have to find the formula for it first.

Mithoric

HSC
Sure you can beta test it :) ... it's going to be free to download..

I'm going to create a thread for it, rather than just go completely off topic in here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)