Dear First Years (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Please don't get the 891 at 9 am unless you are starting at 9. It is fucking annoying getting to central at 815 and being late.

absorber

HSC
Please don't get the 891 at 9 am unless you are starting at 9. It is fucking annoying getting to central at 815 and being late.
I got to central at 8 15 and I wasn't late

ct92

HSC
I've noticed there's been a 891 bus every couple of minutes when I've been at Central over the past couple of days, even at midday. Does this frequency continue through the semester or are they just making it easy for us to begin with?

absorber

HSC
I've noticed there's been a 891 bus every couple of minutes when I've been at Central over the past couple of days, even at midday. Does this frequency continue through the semester or are they just making it easy for us to begin with?
They run according to a sydney bus timetable til 3, after that no more express buses =\

Beege

HSC
No huge line this morning at 8:30, I even had time to take a shit before my tute.

kooltrainer

HSC
zomg, the line went all the way pass the traffic lights, behind the tunnels and around the corner into the next street... u have any idea what it looks like man? i shuld've taken a picture..

but yea, i jus jumped in the front..

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
I agree. But I'm a first year so I guess my opinion doesn't matter.

Whereabouts do you have to bus it from Central Station? I wanna try from there.

Beege

HSC
WTF there was a huge line this morning, I caught a bus at the same time last week and I pretty much got on straight away (10 minutes late due to that and the extreme traffic).

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
problem: unsw is pov
problem: getting to unsw is hellish and adds 45 minutes to your commute, apparently

note: usyd is serviced directly by a train station and is close to ample amounts of public transport

solution: get out of unsw and into usyd

yr welcome

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
problem: unsw is pov
problem: getting to unsw is hellish and adds 45 minutes to your commute, apparently

note: usyd is serviced directly by a train station and is close to ample amounts of public transport

solution: get out of unsw and into usyd

yr welcome
no, i do not want an influx of azns in usyd

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
thats a good point. there's enough students there already actually. i swear, it's so full this year that even the dank seats on Carslaw level 1 courtyard are filled at lunch peak!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)