Dear Milly... (1 Viewer)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Since this forum has pretty much become our domain (with the exception of occasional drifters who come in and add their two cents, I thought I'd do this instead of writing a PM, in the hopes that you will receive it before tomorrow...

I'm sorry I haven't been on for ages...I've had a trying week. But I am still alive! (just - *prods and pinches herself*)

How have you been? I feel bad because I couldn't talk to you when I was in the middle of my 15000-word epic. :( I heard from a passing birdie that you were stressing, and I just wanted to tell you that I know how you feel. But there's no need to feel that way; you will walk in there on Monday, and everything will....suddenly...become...clear! (if it hasn't already)

hang in there and smile. I am thinking of you. :giddy:

Weisy.

Milly

:( We will have to make Anna, Elly and Jen the caretakers of this forum next year. It's awfully lonely. But then it is a Latin forum.

I wouldn't be stressed at all if it wasn't for LEAR!! *momentarily begins a Blackadder prosopopoeia* "That's for all the poor schoolboys and schoolgirls for the next 400 years" *whacks poor lovely Colin Firth*

Good luck to you too! As Mr Marshall would say (and since we're in a Latin forum) fac ut valeas!

Mills
:p

P.S. I am looking on the bright side. At least in two days we will never have to write another bullshit change essay again.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Well, aren't there significantly more people in their class than there are in ours? (not that it's hard).

Lear is icky. It's going to take so much longer to write than the others.

ahaha...Colin Firth...*smiles dreamily, then imagines Mr M foaming at the mouth, and cringes*

We're doing LOTR and P&P after the latin exam, I can't wait!

:) Weisy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)