Dear Sunny (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conspirocy

HSC
Dear Sunny,

How can you just close a thread, and use your justification as "no more"? I’m pretty confused as to why you have closed the thread. Especially as the events that transpired have not fully been explained. Was it a gas leak or was it some odour? What are the differences? Is everyone okay? These are questions that still need to be answered and there are many others.

Add that fact that someone has very graciously asked me to "please die". I think that person is waiting for a response of some sort. Personally, I feel it would be rude to leave them waiting, and your actions, by closing the thread, have inconvenienced me in making my timely response to their request.

I request that you open the thread, as I see no justification for your closure of it, and it is a blatant form of censorship. I assume there are some rules, or procedures in regards to posting, if you are relying on any of these for your justification, I request that you send me a copy or post them so that they are known (sorry I don’t know where they are).

Also regardless of your reason(s) for the closure of the thread, I request that you place a replacement thread on this topic, as there are still issues to be discussed on the topic. Further, any of the previous posts that are deemed allowable should be placed at the start of said replacement thread.

Cheers.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Why not use the PM function?

The rules are in the terms and conditions, which you stated you agreed with by signing up.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Please use the Private Message function.

You degrade any credibility you have as being "reasonably concerned" by bringing your grievances to an open forum situation. You also invite others, including those who wish to troll or spam, to join in by creating this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)