Dedicated, One on One or group tuition for General Maths and Biology Yrs 11 and 12 (1 Viewer)

Livetolearn

HSC
N/A
:hammer:

Hi there, :tongue:

My name is Charlie and I'm currently offering my tutoring services for Preliminary and HSC General Maths and Biology. I am a high school graduate who achieved band 6 in HSC biology and band 6 in HSC Mathematics. Having excelled in a higher level maths and having studied the general course, I am very capable in teaching general maths and currently have 2 existing students. I also have profound experience in teaching biology, accumulated from teaching 2 students whilst I was in my HSC yr whom I helped improve their marks, allowing 1 to also attain band 6 and the other a high band 5 from a mere band 2.

I am very patient, dedicated and passionately concerned about the academic welfare of my students. This allows me to engage my students but it also enables me to target their individual flaws and focus on their specific needs, as I am a firm believer that my students academic performance is a reflection of my teaching abilities.

I am very flexible and I charge an hourly rate of ONLY $25, based in Strathfield and I'm able to travel to you! Prices will then be negotiated.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me on 0425841253 or alternatively Email me: charlie_Z@live.com.au ( I check my email daily so I guarantee I won't overlook your enquiries)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)