Dem 127 (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Isnt a Calendar Year a year which is from 1st of Jan - 31st of Dec?

I think you'd just think of it if it was worded "year"

Kutay

University
HSC
hey i have recieved an assignment and i have come across a term that not sure what is meant to be done.

e.g. calculate the "calender years"

i have got all answers that work but all in decimal form and not sure how you would put it in calender years?

thank you in advance kutay

Kutay

University
HSC
CieL said:
Isnt a Calendar Year a year which is from 1st of Jan - 31st of Dec?

I think you'd just think of it if it was worded "year"
so does that mean my answer of 36.75095392 = 36 years ? or what? or 37 ?

HSC
Im trying to do the DEM127 assignment and i've done the population pyramid on excel... everything thing is in a popluation pyramid just i'm not sure about the 70-79 .... everything else is in 5 year wide age groups (meaning all the same width) .. its only the 70-79 which isnt the same width ... how do i fix the width up? i'm supposed to double its width since its a 10year wide age group it is that correct.. how do i go bymaking it wider?

Thanks.

Please correct me if im wrong

Kutay

University
HSC
little-rat-boi said:
Im trying to do the DEM127 assignment and i've done the population pyramid on excel... everything thing is in a popluation pyramid just i'm not sure about the 70-79 .... everything else is in 5 year wide age groups (meaning all the same width) .. its only the 70-79 which isnt the same width ... how do i fix the width up? i'm supposed to double its width since its a 10year wide age group it is that correct.. how do i go bymaking it wider?

Thanks.

Please correct me if im wrong
Yeah thats what i am trying to work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SURE HOW TO CAUSE I KNOW I MUST DO IT BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO ON EXCEL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)