Diablo III? (1 Viewer)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Apparently, rumour has it that Blizzard is going to release the next sequel in the "Diablo" series.

Discuss anything about this new game here!

What would you expect, e.g. new hero classes, new weapon types, return of the Prime Evils, changes to the storyline...? Perhaps a move to 3D, better graphics and gameplay?

Feel free to express your opinions! (please, no spams though!)

Marky24

HSC
Hopefully it will be good love the series .. can't wait for NWN 2 as well :)

nwatts

HSC
That'd be great. Diablo II had to be like the best game ever. It stole an entire two years of my life. I really haven't played any computer games since (that was about 3 years ago now). Mind you my uni work would certainly suffer.

However I bet this is nothing more than a rumour. I doubt blizzard will return to diablo for another rpg.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
as long as its gonna be free to play, i am up for it. i am not gonna waste money on playing games on the net, when i already waste enough money buying the game itself.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Is it going to be massive online multiplayer?
well, Diablo II is already has a massive online multiplayer community, i dont see why Diablo III shouldnt be as successful in the multiplayer field.

i suppose the prospects of better items, stronger monsters, gain higher exp, etc...

richz

wow, cant wait. And i agree, i wudnt pay to play. WoW is just so expensive/ month

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So has it been confirmed that it's in the making right now? Any guesses on when it'll be released?

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
apparently, *from appropriate sources...dont trust me on this...:rolleyes:* Diablo III was already made a few years ago, but Blizzard didnt like it, so they decided to make some changes...looking at how long its taking, some MAJOR changes.

Apparently, it also has something to with the dissolution/breakdown of Blizzard North...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)