Did all u guys refer to a case study for question 27/28? (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
i got the shock of my life when a friend asked me if i did one....and i looked back at the paper and realised that i had to do one...and i didn't *cries*

a lot of people from my school made the same mistake.

did anyone else make the same mistake as me?!?!?

klaw

HSC
The rubric says to mention case studies. yes I did

RainbowBrite

HSC
I did =)

Our business teacher reinforced we always had to use case studies, so I knew what to do. My main case studies for Q26 and Q27 were Tiger Beer and Hewlett Packard.

purplepixie

HSC
I found I couldn't refer to my case study in much detail but I did a few times so hopefully that still will be enough...

"Chubby"

HSC
yes my teacher did give case studies but she did not reinforce my class to always use it

and no i haven't been reading the threads on here :(

Ricky09

HSC
I used various case studies for different situations. It was in the criteria.

xtol

Awesome Geek-e-ness
Locked in my room, in bed, attached to my laptop.
HSC
i was soo happy when it was about marketing cos like no offence but thats an easy topic. it was easy to make up a case study for those that didnt really have anything prepared.

i managed to incorporate two case studies, mcdonalds and l'oreal paris. i kept away from qantas and coke. *shivers* they're too common for comfort.

"Chubby"

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
don't worry about it. It's not like you'd get a zero or anything, you'll still get marks :)

haha thanks...i'm not worrying about it anymore :)

karoooh

HSC
OMG

I referred to a case study. But I completely forgot to read the rubric as it says you can refer to 2! And my teacher and the markers comments say that the better answers had more than one case study! Fuck a duck! :( Ah well.

RainbowBrite

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
you didn't need a case study for question 26 :/
You always need to support your answers with a case study. That's what we were taught.

Our business studies teacher said we should write it as if we were writing for a real business, where people will always want proof that the suggestions are valid and achieveable through other business examples.

B35tY

HSC
Our bizo teacher was the opposite, he over-stressed case studies, even for q26.

We all told him he was wrong, they're not in the rubric for 26, so they're not needed.

nataliie

HSC
for question 26 you're supposed to refer to the stimulus material, not other case studies.

Datto120

HSC
I referred to a couple of my case studies in 26 just as proof that what i was saying was proved to be successful.

Reffered to probably around 8 case studys in 27 and 2 in detail.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
nataliie said:
for question 26 you're supposed to refer to the stimulus material, not other case studies.
CORRECT...

other people should stop getting people worried

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
RainbowBrite said:
You always need to support your answers with a case study. That's what we were taught.

Our business studies teacher said we should write it as if we were writing for a real business, where people will always want proof that the suggestions are valid and achieveable through other business examples.
no, only the extended response question is the 'case study' one, not the business report :/

your teacher actually said that? :confused:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Is it ok to talk about the pricing strategy your business uses-penetration...and not talk about all of them? SAme with the distribution..I said ACP use intensive..I didnt talk about the other types.

quincyboi

HSC
To that guy b4, case study/ies doesn't mean more than one is compulsory.

I was mister random case study in any case. Bit of Coca Cola here, bit of Harvey Norman there, bit of IMAX, bit of Sony, bit of BIllabong, bit og AMCOR there, bit of Target here, a bit of Coles there, a bit of The Body Shop here....U GET THE POINT.

:)

"Chubby"

HSC
Datto120 said:
I referred to a couple of my case studies in 26 just as proof that what i was saying was proved to be successful.

Reffered to probably around 8 case studys in 27 and 2 in detail.
ohmylord!!!! my class only recieved one case study for all 5 topics....my case study was only qantas.

HSC
yeah i only refered to one case studyyy... QANTAS
yeah for all my practice.. well nearly i metioned likle 2-3 and HSC i only did one, i didnt have enough time and i like STUDY heaps for GLOBAL and it was in it !!!!

i did 27.. what happens if you forgot to mention target markett... and maket seg. ? i only mentioned the four P's and then the profitality..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)