Did anybody run out of time or find the test at all difficult? (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I feel a bit better now that I know Im not the ONLY person in the whole of NSW that left questions out! Those students at my school musta been lyin! :)

HSC
I ran out of time so I had to leave a few, but they were the ones I was "OK" with leaving blank i.e. I had no idea how to do them.

jnr_mafia

HSC
i bought a new calculator n couldnt find the SD button on it durin the exam :(...so i left 1 question out but finished everythin else wit 20mins to spare...i rekon i did pretty good too..:D

Picle

HSC
dont you use a graphics calculator? that thing is a dream come true and the fact we get formula sheets if we didnt have those aspects of the g maths course it would have been hard

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
shortygb said:
i agree with you Nadia-Jane....with everyone saying they are getting in the 90's its making me feel like im going to go total crap, i had high hopes before i saw all of that. there was some difficult questions in there so that made it quite challenging.

i manged to finish with about 5 mins spare. i did section II fist then section I..it worked out good for me becasue im always rushing in the end if i do it I than II, this time i had some breathing space.
Same! I went through the test afterwards and realised i made alot of mistakes. I was working hard for the whole 2 1/2 hours, i had to rush the last question to make it in time. (Subsequently got all of it wrong according to the answers someone posted)

Nadia-Jane, i know exactly how you feel about crap UAI's and stuff.. i realistically will only get around 60-70's in these exams, mainly because i think more thoroughly and it takes me longer to do things. GAH! The HSC really doesn't stand as a fair indicator of intelligence.. :(

Snow_dog

HSC
sure many ppl are sayign it was easy but as everyone said they expected it to be hard as.. dont worry bout it lol lotsa ppl in da state have no clue botu maths.. lotsa ppl in my school thought the exam was hardish but thats cause they dotn give a crap and didnt study but theres prolyl a ton liek that.. in the state so yeh.
i found it relativly easy but once i got hoem i relised all da little mistakes that will cost me one or two marks each.. so when i walked outta the exam expecting 80-90 i might only get low 80's or even high 70's... but then those r my averages marks..
thwere will have been tonsa ppl that foudn ti hard but they either dotn look here, dont post or dotn even give a crap!

just wait and see! thats all we have to do :S

franklin265

HSC
i addressed time in this exam. i did section 2 first then section 1.

i compleleted ALL questions and revised the major ones at the end.

i didn't find it at all difficult. i thought it was a really easy paper although i don't expect a band 6 because going through it again a made a few silly mistakes. i didn't actually count the marks i thought i would have lost but there were a few.

overall, easy paper.

ahacohen

HSC
look some say the test was difficult and some same it was easy...it depends how much you prepared for the exam... i found that exam beyond ok majority of it being easy...because for my prep i did all the maths hsc papers from 1995 upto 2004...and wat i saw on the exam wasn't anything new...same style of questions...and with doing all these prep...it sped me up...and i finished the exam half an a hour early...so wat im trying to say...the more practice u do...the more prepared u will b for ur examz....now it is pointless now getting worked up ova the maths exam now...becoz u can't change it...

y=mx+b

HSC
I was laughing when i read through the exam, as i found it so easy. I failed my Trials, but i thought i absolutely killed this exam. It wasnt until today when i read over the supposed answers on this forum that i added up my likely marks and realised that i'm only gunna get around 66%. So while i found the exam easy, my marks show that it was actually quite hard.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
they put the harder questions in too make it difficult to ace it .. some bits were pretty hard tho ... dont stress bout it, ppl who thought they got 97% prob havent considered the silly mistakes that they couldve made but didnt realise ... ur right picle that was area !!! haha

Zohab

To kool for skool
HSC
The exam seemed fairly easy to me, but yeh should stress until u get your marks back. I had 50 mins left to do m/c. From what I heard after my exam even those who were coming last in my year found the exam fairly reasonable, but a few ppl didn't finish so its all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)