Did anyone else encounter this? (1 Viewer)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Where you one ancient society short answer and not the other one AS WELL, and then you had to do the long answer which you didn't know at all?

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
sort of yea... with sparta and Imperial Rome... but i knew enough to write the essay so i was good for it but it took me ages to decide cos i could have gone either way but i spent the whole reading time looking at those short answers and extended responses tossing up which was the bigger risk.
i ended up doing sparta short answers and Imperial Rome ext response

houlcroft

Houlcroft
HSC
Oh man, I started highlighting during the reading time and then realised that i wasn't meant to so i just sat there for the remeaining time thinking oh shit oh shit! 5 minutes was too long for me in that respect...

niteshade1312

HSC
houlcroft said:
Oh man, I started highlighting during the reading time and then realised that i wasn't meant to so i just sat there for the remeaining time thinking oh shit oh shit! 5 minutes was too long for me in that respect...
Hahah, thats really quite funny. I read through so fast and then sat there opening all the papers so that when i could pick up my pen I was roaring to go!

study buddy

troglodyte
HSC
houlcroft said:
Lol our supervisers are so dodgy. We were allowed to highlight ours during reading time, and she let me help my friend, who couldnt find which questions were ours. They also give us lollies.

hopey989

HSC
chingly_choo said:
Where you one ancient society short answer and not the other one AS WELL, and then you had to do the long answer which you didn't know at all?

yeah, i had the same thing with hellenistic greece. I was lucky though, because the ramesside qustion in section II fit in with my NK egypt stuff, so i got away with not doing the hellenistic essay at all!

i just hope i don't stuff any of the sections up....

and yeh, 5 mminutes? its plenty of time if you know what your options are and are familiar with the setout of the paper

chees an good luck to u all

mnanda88

HSC
yar

i found that both the shorties were so easy!!!
and then both the essays where hard !!!
i ended up gettin stuck doing 2 essays on egypt that i knew almost nothing about ... neone else doing old kingdom egypt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)