Did anyone else find the exam.. (1 Viewer)

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
RIDICULOUSLY EASY?

I did the past papers 02-04, and this was so much easier than any of them.

I'm stoked!!

positive

HSC
It was too easy ... but that's also a problem for those who consider themselves elite in general maths since too many people will be accessing the top marks...

Aha I'm not an elite though so woo hoo!!!

cataleptic

HSC
Yeah that damn easy. Piece of cake.

God damn, I can't believe that was a HSC-standard exam... pssht, as if!

... I just really hope my exams reflect this level of confidence. Otherwise I shall be utterly ashamed.

Revolution

HSC
I thought that the exam was a joke. Terribly easy. All along I was waiting for it to get difficult. I at least thought that Questions 27 and 28 would be something of a challenge, but they weren't. Overall, if I get anything below 90% (even 95%) then I'll be quite ashamed.

HSC
i fucking blitzed that exam.
it was so easy.
the only marks i expect to lose are from silly mistakes.
this morning i read a good 80 pages in a book and slept for an hour before the exam. perhaps that may of helped....or not. but the fact of the matter is i cant believe how easy that exam was.

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
Argh! i feel like i wasted so much time studying for maths when i couldve been preparing for a more CHALLENGING exam, eg. economics (which i just may pass...) Lol, neway i guess its betta to feel like u did well than failed miserably! our schools trial paper was tons harder than that (top mark - 67.5) so i think most people were pretty surprised... i agree with jayphen, the previous papers were harder, esp. 02 and 03, mayb theyve started making them easier coz too many people werent passing or sumthing? Oh well, there's nothing like sitting in a cold, silent room, staring at the clock, waiting for it to end...

robbie1

HSC
if it was so easy then why dont you people do 2 unit maths

i bet then you wouldnt be on here bragging about how easy it was

fucking losers

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i thought the exam is the easiest weve ever done, i think i should of gotten around 70/75 for that which ill be stoked with

robbie1

HSC
anita_wax said:
i thought the exam is the easiest weve ever done, i think i should of gotten around 70/75 for that which ill be stoked with
yeh same here....if i get over 70 ill be over the moon

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
im hoping i did alright... it felt alright... im not gunna b all cocky in case i jinx myself... but i walked out happier today than i EVER could have in english

clarity

HSC
I completely agree. It was a cinch... then again, looking at the Answers thread, I made some silly little mistakes that were 'duh!' mistakes. Otherwise, it was fun.

Emanuel25

HSC
lextasy said:
i don't feel guilt about my lack of study in the past few days anymore!!!
Exactly. I was stressin and ashamed of how little Study I did but now I'm glad I didnt waste the time

H.S.What?

HSC
robbie1 said:

fucking losers
ill tell you why you fucking idiot. For people like me who have changed from 2u to general, it is evident that your marks go from 20% to 90%. there is such a huge gap in difficulty between 2u and general, there should be an intermediate maths course. and besides, this exam was way easier than expected so everyone did reasonably well and are just happy about it, ok?!

anyway, ur a fucking tool robbie1

fugazi

HSC
H.S.What? said:
ill tell you why you fucking idiot. For people like me who have changed from 2u to general, it is evident that your marks go from 20% to 90%. there is such a huge gap in difficulty between 2u and general, there should be an intermediate maths course. and besides, this exam was way easier than expected so everyone did reasonably well and are just happy about it, ok?!

anyway, ur a fucking tool robbie1
Concurred.

lextasy

HSC
robbie1 said:

fucking losers
well then... why don't you PiSs OfF and let us be happy DiCkHeAd.
you and your "2unit maths"... pfft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)