did anyone else mix up "photographers" with "photographs" (1 Viewer)

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
wdoueihi said:
good on ya mate. i couldnt agree more.

to the guy that said that stuff about the UAI 30 people go to hell and burn...
DUDE its a guy from our scool that posted it, and mentions it becuase wagh runs around the scool whinging about people scaling him down, thus increasing the unessesary stress on everyone..

anywaiz forget about it if u made the mistake, modules are worth more

GOOD LCUK EVERYONE

n8r

HSC
wagih? whats that some kind of testical fungis?

samantha_s

HSC
I agree, that wasn't very nice, ekkyzZ. I'm relieved, that's all. It's ok though, hopefully the markers will see your reasoning, but anyway as Abz said, concentrate on the modules ^^

Last edited:

n8r

HSC
Originally Posted by rikrok911
ok. for all the conceited w*nkers who are oh SO happy cos they didnt make this mistake. i presume that you guys studied "physical journeys"?

fact is,
"photographs travel the world like nomads"
makes just as much sense as what WAS printed in the paper. THIS IS 2U ENGLISH PEOPLE WHEN DID ANYTHING EXPLICITLY MAKE GOOD SENSE?

you would call it the "personnification" of photographs.
so, the author cleverly personnified the photograph as an object that, although inanimate, has the power to convey a story, whether it be of journey, discovery, etc.

for the guy who said something about people with the 30s uai? are you one of them, mate?

lol first of all ... PERSONIFICATION ? yeah alright buddy lets just hope you get the marks for answering a qn that wasnt asked .. reading teh qn properly would be a good idea ! pfft (alliterate ones maybe you should have considered ESL)
and no personification of photos is pretty lame. its a dumb concept for example if they say the photo danced around the earth>? yeah thats logical isnt it? pfft gimmie a break...and for the wagget that agreed wif you ...obviously you guys are both testical fungus's that should maybe considering putting in an appeal once you get your uai of 30 OR you could get your mum to go and bargain some more marks for you....i call that the "personification" of chaffing.

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
i think i have a fair idea of who this n8r guy is. Its either Sam Nader or Anthony sukkar. if it is Sam Nader then may god have mercy on your soul. if it is anthony sukkar...two words for you...."crack" and "head." he knows what i mean.

plus if you do not have anything positive to contribute to my thread i suggest you either dont post anything or you can always stab a knife deep in your heart. do us all a faiva and kill yourself u low life scum bag. thank you

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I accidently got "photograph" confused with "paragraph" but quickly found out my carelessness after staring at some photographs with one short extract! :D

ekkyzZ

HSC
ok guys the exam is over so lets just concentrate on the modules!
for the personification dude that asked me if im a uai 30 person no im not! and if it was a rhetorical question i dont care nor do i care about your theory on personification.

just a thought i wanna leave you guys with if the question asks about "photographER's" then you answer the question in regards to "photographER'S" not "photograPHs" and hope that the marker will cut you some slack

and it is not slack to talk about uai 30 people because they bring it on themselves and they are the ones that dont even attempt exams hence scaling all of us down. you dont have to be a genius, all you gotta do is put in a little bit of effort and you can still get a uai of 40. (still not good ..but still better than the rock bottom of 30 which at least says you did do something in your hsc"

anyways good luck wif modules
[the real ekkyzz]

passion89

HSC
Riviet said:
I accidently got "photograph" confused with "paragraph" but quickly found out my carelessness after staring at some photographs with one short extract! :D
Lol! The girl sitting next to me in the exam did the same thing and thought that it actually said 'paragraph'...she didn't even realise until we were out of the hall. So consider yourself lucky for picking it up!

rikrok911

HSC
omg.

n8r says,
"obviously you guys are both testical fungus's that should maybe considering putting in an appeal once you get your uai of 30 OR you could get your mum to go and bargain some more marks for you....i call that the "personification" of chaffing."

what the hell dude listen to YOURSELF... what the hell are you on about?

so a marker would give a student 0 marks for not answering the question. carry-on errors dont apply here. if they realise you misread the quote, you will then be marked (in cases of Section 1 Qn 2 or that last 5 mark one) in terms of how you understood and applied the text AFTER the misread.

n8r you friggin loser. "its a dumb concept" oh BOO F*CKING HOO, u gonna tell me ur full of good concepts? let's see who gets the better uai then, mr. 30-UAI.

babey69

babey69
HSC
maaannn.. i didnt even realise it sed photographers till i came 2 dis forum thing aye.. n den i rushed 2 c da paper n now im juz like "OH SHIT :'(" ahh well.. wat can ya do? :( i feel soo dumb rite now tho!! i think da pressure n stress.. n da intense atmosphere in there kinda kills some brain power for sure!!

Last edited:

jared_88

HSC
n8r said:
lol first of all ... PERSONIFICATION ? yeah alright buddy lets just hope you get the marks for answering a qn that wasnt asked .. reading teh qn properly would be a good idea ! pfft (alliterate ones maybe you should have considered ESL)
and no personification of photos is pretty lame.
OK admittedly I’m no English expert (and no I didn’t get the question mixed up for your information). BUT before you start teasing people for being illiterate why don’t you learn how to spell the word first! (Hint: its spelt illiterate NOT alliterate) lol

OWNED BIATCH!!! (I spelt that wrong purposefully)

PS Yes I agree nothing makes explicit sense in HSC English

Last edited:

s1mplykat

HSC
wdoueihi said:
dam i didnt realise until looking back over my answers after i had finished. then the guy says pens down before i had a chance to fix it. far out im so cut!!
yeh i did, but that was when i 1st read it in the reading time.. and then i realised after reading it again..

just always remember to re-read everything a few times.. thats what the 1st 5mins is for... reading and re-reading

Riviet

HSC
N/A
passion89 said:
Lol! The girl sitting next to me in the exam did the same thing and thought that it actually said 'paragraph'...she didn't even realise until we were out of the hall. So consider yourself lucky for picking it up!
Whoah she's slow... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)