Did anyone get taught anything in DT? (1 Viewer)

goonbag

For the last two years our whole class has sat around doing nothing or surfing the net, a couple of times our teacher gave us some sheets, but pretty much we have been taught nothing for the last two years. I'm just interested to know if other people's DT classes were actually lessons or more like what we did.

emmo

wow same here.... our teacher has taught us absolutly nuthing.... actually she didn't really help us out with our major work either.... so petty much our class is all gonna fail haha.... gotta love dnt

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
beachie said:
wow same here.... our teacher has taught us absolutly nuthing.... actually she didn't really help us out with our major work either.... so petty much our class is all gonna fail haha.... gotta love dnt
yup our class too...pretty crappy reeli......

shortie_689

HSC
yep we spent theory lessons on the internet trying to catch up in our MDP learnt nothing got a few sheets but lost them
KINDA screwed

joseph.a

Yeh our class didn't get learn much, nothing compared to my previous school, where we were taught all about DT and patents and emerging tech

4play

my class consisted of me sleeping to my mp3 player, and the rest of the class playing card or throwing chairs thru windows

good thing im smart and got the excel book lol

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
can anyone with decent notes post them up here please? because as im sure you can all see, a lot of us are KINDA screwed!!!

i know that its late but anything is something rite now!!!

natural_gas

I too have been taught nothing, yet payed for it. There isn't much useful stuff to learn, they basically tell you what to do, which I guess teaches you how to follow an example, so they should call it: Follow By Example & Technology.

lil_lainy

HSC
haha i dont actually go dt..but in like everyone of my textiles classes i sit round listening to how the dt class dus absoulty nuthing for theory and have nto been taught anything an they r all gonna fail

i have a thinking that all D&T techers r pretty crap

goonbag

LilMZQT or whatever, obviously we dont have any notes if none of us have been taught anything for 2 years, hey at least I go to a public school so I didnt pay anything, I pity anyone who payed to learn nothing

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
goonbag or whoever you are: wat i was hoping was that someone maybe has come in here and listened to all our complaining and actually have notes and be nice enuf to share. (yeh rite) i dunno wat i meant actually........i need food.......and sleep......man i cnt wait until the 26th!!!!!!!!
and yeh....i go to a public skool too.....

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yeah its a bit late now, didnt realise it was that much of a problem. In my holidays i'll scan all my notes (dont have time now :( )

Good Luck Class of 2004

cesaro

i actually got something from my class, even though most of the time we barely did anything. its to late to put anything on, Just to say Good Luck! See what happens at the end of the day.
All u need is common sense

jgirl<><

HSC
think about it there isnt really all that much to learn and thats why its the same situation for eneryone its ok guys just chill... :)

niteshade1312

HSC
Thats odd, because Dt at my school is pretty big, adn we work really hard. Like the teachers dont give you time to spare! Especially now, in Year 12, we are not allowed to waste one second! Thats cause Ive got teh best teacher! :p

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm only in year 11 but we've been working pretty solidly so far. We've already worked through 1/4 of our year 11+12 textbook, have had 3 mini-assesments for theory, are 2/3 of the way through making our clocks and have our first assesment, on marketing, due next week. And it's all been really interesting and fun - our teacher rocks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)