Did everyone have old ladies as their supervisors that had no idea what to do?? (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
well

we had some weird ladies too

a far cry from the school cert where I kept asking for water to stare at the hot supervisor

:(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
They can't supervise, but they know how to stab. Deadly with a switchblade, so watch out.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
we had a mixed bunch which was good lol

when the exam finished, I realized my extended response which I had put on the floor after I had finished it first had drifted away to the person in front me, asked her if she could pick it up for me so it wouldn't look shifty and replied with "If I go down, I probably wont come up" lol

LifeItsSelf

HSC
well

we had some weird ladies too

a far cry from the school cert where I kept asking for water to stare at the hot supervisor

:(
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha That is great! I feel like I could defiantly cheat with the ladies we have! And one of them goes and gets coffee every two seconds -.-

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
We didn't have any old ladies..

Most of the supervisors were guys, like really young guys. They looked like they were in their 20s and there were two ladies who looked in their 20s as well

LifeItsSelf

HSC
we had a mixed bunch which was good lol

when the exam finished, I realized my extended response which I had put on the floor after I had finished it first had drifted away to the person in front me, asked her if she could pick it up for me so it wouldn't look shifty and replied with "If I go down, I probably wont come up" lol
Are you serious? I could have got up and walked around and the ladies wouldn't have cared :p

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you serious? I could have got up and walked around and the ladies wouldn't have cared :p
lol if I just got up and walked around, my paper would've been ripped to pieces

and then I'd take them to court

absolutezero is my lawyer and I'm a prodigy, together we will sue them for millions

iBibah

HSC
When i needed them most, they were facing the walls. One minute is a long time in exam time.

enoilgam

HSC
I remember when I was in HS, our teachers had us thinking that the HSC Supervisors would throw you out for breathing too loud. Turns out that they were way more slack than our regular teachers.

kietkiet

HSC
I have the lord and savior Jesus Christ as my supervisor ..... for life.

iBibah

HSC
Always put your hand up for extra paper half way through the last page your on
It wasn't for extra paper; something went horribly wrong with my booklets, and i couldn't continue until one of them came to me.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember when I was in HS, our teachers had us thinking that the HSC Supervisors would throw you out for breathing too loud. Turns out that they were way more slack than our regular teachers.
lol tbh my school is pretty strict as well with that stuff

e.g.

I just looked to the right side (which would be the school parking lot/grass) and I got told to turn around. This was before we even started our exam btw as we were walking in...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
holy shit the question for advanced paper 2 conflicting perspectives has been leaked. apparently st helenas accidentally gave out the advanced paper 2 and a couple students had a look before they realised the mistake and took them back. it required TWO related text and it was about conflicting perspectives working against an individuals understanding of the particular topic. also to be written in the form of a radio transcript. if this is true im really worried
take your speculation elsewhere

enoilgam

HSC
lol tbh my school is pretty strict as well with that stuff

e.g.

I just looked to the right side (which would be the school parking lot/grass) and I got told to turn around. This was before we even started our exam btw as we were walking in...
It's just funny because the actual supervisors were so incredibly lax with us.

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
lol yes. So basically, they took around 10 hours to collect all of our papers, and just before we were about to be let out... one supervisor goes "Oh wait, I forgot to read this instruction. Did everyone write their Prescribed Text on the cover of Section III"..... You would not believe the sound of the collective groan.... Had to rehand ALL papers back and then COLLECT ALL AGAIN... sigh.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
lol yes. So basically, they took around 10 hours to collect all of our papers, and just before we were about to be let out... one supervisor goes "Oh wait, I forgot to read this instruction. Did everyone write their Prescribed Text on the cover of Section III"..... You would not believe the sound of the collective groan.... Had to rehand ALL papers back and then COLLECT ALL AGAIN... sigh.
WHAT lol

won't it be freaking obvious lol

omg

iBibah

HSC
It's just funny because the actual supervisors were so incredibly lax with us.
haha our head supervisor, while waiting for some last people to enter the room, said "so you ready to roll mate" to me personally.

they're not as crazy as teachers make them sound

kietkiet

HSC
The supervisors didn't tell our school to write our prescribed texts on the cover ._.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)